Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

- The Demon's wing flap does not negate fall damage. Even if you flap you wings from a huge fall, you will still die.
- My starting spawn is in a perpetual bloody forest. I can't escape it. Is this an event?

The Demon's wing flap does not negate fall damage. Even if you flap you wings from a huge fall, you will still die.
Wings should negate fall damage in general. But I guess it doesn't considering it might not be considered an accessory.

Also, Acolyte's heal will reset your HP to pre-Angelus bonus even if you are above it (If you have 95,000 out of 10,000 hp with Angelus on, Heal will instead drop you to your max HP before the buff). Heal also takes counts away from their shield buff.

Another issue I noticed is that when you use Demon's Demon Scythe, you can't do any other actions. Can you make it so we can at least use Heal skills/potions while it is occurring? You pretty much lock yourself with the skill in Freemode with it.

- The Demon's wing flap does not negate fall damage. Even if you flap you wings from a huge fall, you will still die.
- My starting spawn is in a perpetual bloody forest. I can't escape it. Is this an event?
- Wings negate damage if you hold jump button while falling.
- That bug is rare, I does not know why it happens on my mod, but I believe you can try making a new world.

- Wings negate damage if you hold jump button while falling.

I did use jump. I tried falling from a very high cliff and jumped before touching ground. I thought it was safe so after hovering a little, I let go, then I died. I tried it many times with the same outcome.

Buglandia: Since Zugitak have an inherited Cloud in a bottle and a Shoe spikes/Climbing claws, equipping either one will cause:
Shoe Spikes/Climbing Claws: Makes you have the Tiger Climbing Gear effect(even though you don't have it)
Cloud in a bottle(or any other type of "in a bottle" or "in a balloon") will NOT add another jump.

I can confirm the fall damage bug. The game still thinks you're falling from high while using wings. You shouldn't have to hold the jump button at all with wings on, even vanilla Terraria didn't require this.

I can confirm the fall damage bug. The game still thinks you're falling from high while using wings. You shouldn't have to hold the jump button at all with wings on, even vanilla Terraria didn't require this.

That's because those were actual accessories. Vanilla Terraria doesn't even require you to jump a little. Hardmode wings negate fall damage. Starting demon wings do not.

This mod gives us a character that can fly a bit and slow fall. What you guys are doing is complaining that you don't get more. Tell me...

Was any vanilla character immune to fall damage BEFORE finding a lucky horse shoe No? Then stop complaining.
Was the demon actually designed this way in N5 too? Yes? Then it's not a bug.

Now, that heal thing with angelus... that's totally a bug.

That's because those were actual accessories. Vanilla Terraria doesn't even require you to jump a little. Hardmode wings negate fall damage. Starting demon wings do not.

This mod gives us a character that can fly a bit and slow fall. What you guys are doing is complaining that you don't get more. Tell me...

Was any vanilla character immune to fall damage BEFORE finding a lucky horse shoe No? Then stop complaining.
Was the demon actually designed this way in N5 too? Yes? Then it's not a bug.

Now, that heal thing with angelus... that's totally a bug.

You don't understand. The bug is that the wing flap or the jump in the middle of falling when you have wings as a demon does not negate the height of your fall.
demon wing bug nterraria.png

Hmm, having started trying out the new N terraria, I noticed my favorite play races (bunny, slime, the lizard people) aren't selectable yet. I guess they'll be added when everything's working for them but good work so far! I'm looking forward to more stuff when it updates!

For the wing stuff, it is not checking for freefall (It's like in v5, no biggie.) for sure. But really though, all you needed is horseshoe on, and that pops off for now.

Anyways, let's see what I got from playing freemode all night:
  • Playing as all kinds, I find that if you don't put vitality on at least 1/3, that you'll crash and burn. (Note:Summoner with pure CHA. And CHA is also short for CHAOS. 15-20 bees summoned at once!)
  • The mana cost of some things are pretty harsh, especially when you get to higher levels. I never heard of a basic item needing to take up 1/10 of my magic per cast with int/wis equal to each other.(Forgot to add the WIS mana reduction?)
  • Ranger skills do not mix with ammo specialized bows (Ex.Bee's Knees, Hell bow, and Hellwing bow), as they shoot out a normal arrow.
  • Merchant class skill Discount does not apply to reforging and haircut/haircolor.
  • Water shield should be the slimed on effect, not the one you got right now. Way too distracting and bright!

You don't understand. The bug is that the wing flap or the jump in the middle of falling when you have wings as a demon does not negate the height of your fall.
View attachment 75765
Yeah, it was that way in N5, too. Those free-at-spawn wings aren't hardmode wings. It's actually unreasonable to expect Nakano to provide hardmode-esque effects at the start.

I'm honestly surprised you did...

plz plz plz can u change the skill shortcut to z,x,c,v its kinda hard to move your finger to f1 ,2,3,4 u lose control in middle of boss fight
btw everytime i close and open the game my nterraria option go from freemod rpg to regular rpg i have to change it everytime tnx dude :D

Um... How do I manage NPPs gear? I figured out how to get the interface that shows my party to show up, but I can't seem to figure out how to manage their gear...

Yeah, it was that way in N5, too. Those free-at-spawn wings aren't hardmode wings. It's actually unreasonable to expect Nakano to provide hardmode-esque effects at the start.

I'm honestly surprised you did...
Huh? I played 5 and it didn't do such thing. Even the double jump of that tailed race negated fatal jumps. Are you sure you're playing the same game?

Back
Top Bottom