Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

i'm well aware of that but we were supposed to report bugs
Then be more kind about it instead of demanding like "fix it". just say what the bug is.
EDIT: not to mention, the game wouldn't compile if there was a semicolon missing. and it's definitely not crashing otherwise an error report would have been made, so I'm going to assume it's not a finished feature.

Oh crap, I was about to mention this too. I'll see there is a method workaround (Because I thought I had it right), and post it with edit.

Edit:mad:: @Cawry Was gonna do it, but I got too deep making my custom dungeon (to see how high level I can get my dungeons at), that I forgot to do that.

You are using the lesser potions, right? Because my lock-ups are involved with that.
It happens with pretty much any tier as far as I know. I've been using greater, but it has beenhappening with lesser as well.

Just a warning to anyone who wants to raise their crit chance. I got my crit chance up to 500% on melee weapons, and when I hit the enemy with them, my game crashes. I'm not sure if this is an issue with terraria itself or NTerraria, but regardless, be careful.

same thing just hapened to me too =/

Hi all,

when I create a multiplayer world and try to join it , it says: You are not using the same version as this server.
Singleplayer works fine.

Any suggetstions how I can fix that.
Or is there somewhere a dedicated server available for Nterraria 6.028
could not find anything.

Thanks and regrads for fast answers.

I'm not sure if other toggle buffs suffer the same issue, but if you don't have enough mana for the Fighter's power mode buff while it is active, you will regain all of your mana immediately and the buff does not deactivate.
If you have autoswing, then the "Bash" ability will not deactivate until you stop swinging.

Last edited:
Hi, i will just report a little bug that happend to me
So when i defeated plantera i was too lazy to search for a Temple because i just wanted to rush throught
I went on a all items map, got a shrine and summoned the golem at my arena
After i killed him his flying head was still there, it was just flying in one direction at the time, it wasnt even flying throught blocks
When i fought another golem the Flying head from before came for the fight too, so i fought the golem + 2 flying heads
After killing about 5 golems i now have 5 flying golem heads spread around my world
Idk if its a bug in the mod or it being caused because i didnt open the temple door
Anyways, cya

Reposting my question because it was the last post before a new page and got missed ^_^

how exactly are you rebalancing the races?

can we get an idea of the changes your going to make

I'm especially interested in the madara rui race and what you plan to do with them will they stll be an alternitive to zuk's or what?
Well, the races will be rebalanced to make them less overpowered, plus having pros and cons, alongside still being worth playing with.

Madra Rua will be renamed to Kitsune, I does not know what abilities it could have, but I believe I can add a skill of spawning the dead to aid on combat.
Hi all,

when I create a multiplayer world and try to join it , it says: You are not using the same version as this server.
Singleplayer works fine.

Any suggetstions how I can fix that.
Or is there somewhere a dedicated server available for Nterraria 6.028
could not find anything.

Thanks and regrads for fast answers.
DO NOT EVEN TRY!
The server it's using is Terraria server, and you will never be able to play it.
I'm not sure if other toggle buffs suffer the same issue, but if you don't have enough mana for the Fighter's power mode buff while it is active, you will regain all of your mana immediately and the buff does not deactivate.
If you have autoswing, then the "Bash" ability will not deactivate until you stop swinging.
Uh oh, that's troublesome.
Hi, i will just report a little bug that happend to me
So when i defeated plantera i was too lazy to search for a Temple because i just wanted to rush throught
I went on a all items map, got a shrine and summoned the golem at my arena
After i killed him his flying head was still there, it was just flying in one direction at the time, it wasnt even flying throught blocks
When i fought another golem the Flying head from before came for the fight too, so i fought the golem + 2 flying heads
After killing about 5 golems i now have 5 flying golem heads spread around my world
Idk if its a bug in the mod or it being caused because i didnt open the temple door
Anyways, cya
Heads overload.

Wow, I forgot how good it was grinding Meteor heads for levels, just a small session until my bullets were gone (Had about 1200?) got me from 82 to like 114 (Freemode, but it was faraway from spawn, so they were like 95 to 99 level wise)

Might do another session or two before taking on any bosses (EoC kicked my butt at 82 due to his spam of dashing everywhere across the arena)

Last edited:
I am install this mod but i dont make mod items(i have material )
image.png

Last edited:
It's like some of ya can't read the mod version and the details. (Will have to post this many times, as usual.)

There is no multiplayer, custom items, or all of the races/classes are implemented yet. This is considered a "beta-like" release.

And please, don't attach stuff that's way too big without using spoiler.

No offense but you can't really expect people to read a dozen pages just to know whats in the current version. IMO you guys should just update the original post to reflect only whats in the current version. Not all the crap that used to be there but currently is not. The small little bugfix post of the patch notes on current version does not explain that the whole mod is being done from ground up for 1.3.

Or I can keep posting with a signature that I despise; showing off Nterraria's current features? But that's not why I posted right now.
EDIT:D: Did it anyways. Suck it, Trebek!

I've did the Lv.1000ish test, and used one defense on a pure STR and a pure VIT. Stats is as how follows:

STR:2000~
HP:2821
DEF:99 (from 1 def item)
Hits hard, but so do they.
--------
VIT:2000~
HP:7135
DEF:159
Did something hit me? They may ask the same question as well.
_________
This is how it is, but there's mainly one issue with finding out which is better DEF. And that's mainly that each level you get, you obtain more DEF bonus (And attack, etc etc). So it can't be absolute on the stat bonus... unless I plan to cheat, but map editing is as far as I go.
ON THAT NOTE; I found lv.11000~ mobs in my dungeon last night!

Memory still gets pissed on large worlds, so I'm wondering what is causing that besides the obvious memory exception. It shouldn't be THAT bad.

Last edited:
No offense but you can't really expect people to read a dozen pages just to know whats in the current version. IMO you guys should just update the original post to reflect only whats in the current version. Not all the crap that used to be there but currently is not. The small little bugfix post of the patch notes on current version does not explain that the whole mod is being done from ground up for 1.3.
We can, and do expect people to at least read the last page or two. The same questions are asked over and over again by people that all post the same crap that boils down to them being lazy.

Well, I've been slow on modding this week, but I'll try to make some good progress, from this week on.
Also, I only have a teaser of a new event that is coming soon on the mod. I guess the screenshot says almost everything.
IMG_08092015_012801.png

Quite honestly, I'd just want a corroboration of whether or not the merchant's backpack skill is truly broken or I'm just too dumb to figure out how it really works...

Well, the races will be rebalanced to make them less overpowered, plus having pros and cons, alongside still being worth playing with.

Madra Rua will be renamed to Kitsune, I does not know what abilities it could have, but I believe I can add a skill of spawning the dead to aid on combat.

DO NOT EVEN TRY!
The server it's using is Terraria server, and you will never be able to play it.

Uh oh, that's troublesome.

Heads overload.

WOOOOOOOT KITSUNEEEE WOOO it will be the best update ^_^

...Kitsune...
Oh, interesting. Does that mean that instead of their tail (and maybe also ear, I don't really remember since it was a while ago) color being determined by their skin color, suggesting they are an anthropomorphic animal race like the Zugitak, that their tail and ear color will be dictated by hair color instead?

With the Madra Rua being reborn as Kitsune perhaps they could also get a new racial skill that lets them breathe a small spout of flame, similar to the flamethrower (except likely half the flamethrower's reach for balance purposes).

Back
Top Bottom