Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

A way to spend skill points faster would be an awesome feature.

sincerely, the guy who killed a level 3000 pirate captain with a level 50 character. ~:sigh:

Decided to cheese the EoW with spiky balls, not even high level in expert mode would save him from the amount of cheese, hopefully I can beat EoC since I have the worm scarf now.

Bit of a bug here, similar to what someone was saying about a sword.
If you pick up a health and use it while on full health, I can't remember if you can move but you can't put down, drop or do anything with in the health pots that you are currently holding. This only happens when you pick up the item and use it on full health. I think spam clicking right click tend to pop it back in your inventory after about 58seconds during this time you are kidna screwed if you get attack (unsure about skills whether they work or not)

This fix is simple, just don't do it but this is at the least something people should remember :p

Found another bug, getting you Luck stat too high will crash the game when killing and too much currency drops at one time! THERE IS SUCH A THING AS TOO MUCH MONEY :p lmao

Yeah for me, I had 300 , boosted to 500 hundred killed something and crashed. Luckily since I had just put the points in when I re-entered after the crash the points were unspent and it hadnt saved.

Look's like an interesting idea.
And the body colors (or the inverse) could be used for the markings.

@Topic Also, I were testing the new Dead Branch today...
View attachment 76779
That is what came out, I believe it's enraged form could get a buff.

Also, I changed how "special" is the Tyrfing, and also changed the way you get it, to a boss drop.

If i could make a suggestion kitsune lore depicts them as luring in people with balls of light called will o wisps

Maybe start them with a racial light source?

i'm opposed to the "flamethrower" idea since kitsunes don't use fire like at all they use illusions and maybe some god powers depending on the deity they serve (usually inari)

i'm opposed to the "flamethrower" idea since kitsunes don't use fire like at all they use illusions and maybe some god powers depending on the deity they serve (usually inari)
"mouths or tails that generate fire or lightning (known as kitsunebi)" This is where they are most likely getting it from.

Calm down with these Chinese cartoon logic, let's be fair with the other races. If anything they could use the flame to confuse the enemy, and/or give other random debuffs on them.

I think the skill points should be atleast holdable :/

Edit: is there any fix for the floating golem head bug?
Elaborate on the skill points section.

And at the edit, it gotta get patched by N̶a̶n̶i̶k̶o̶ ̶N̶a̶n̶o̶k̶u̶ ̶N̶a̶n̶a̶k̶a̶ Nanako15, just like the plantera hook glitch. For now, you gotta re-enter the world. I suggest making a teleporter for easier access.

Elaborate on the skill points section.

And at the edit, it gotta get patched by N̶a̶n̶i̶k̶o̶ ̶N̶a̶n̶o̶k̶u̶ ̶N̶a̶n̶a̶k̶a̶ Nanako15, just like the plantera hook glitch. For now, you gotta re-enter the world. I suggest making a teleporter for easier access.

Sorry for being a newbie but where is the skill point section?

hi can you buff Moon lord? "Expert mode Free mode"

his damage only deals 1dmg to me, you just need a cross necklace
and stand in his body while shooting stuff at him
that way Moon lord only deal 1dmg to you while your in your 2 second invulnarable
his body will deal all the damage to you which is only 1dmg avoiding any powerfull attack.

BTW I GOT 8 TREASURE BAG FROM HIM

Back
Top Bottom