Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

I have found a bug with the ranger quest. If you for some reason have no guide in your world (he has died some how), when you kill the last demon eye, then the game will crash. I haven't been able to test whether it happens when hes alive yet.
View attachment 82604 Crash report
View attachment 82605 How far I am into the quest

EDIT: I have been able to get the guide back into my world, and I was able to complete the quest after killing the last eye I needed. (Guide was in my world at this point).
The most weird part is that the title is red, as the quest have failed.

@Topic Hey guys, new event is in the mod group, check it out.
http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/create-a-race-event-2015.35479/

Nakano, do you foresee any major framework changes to your mod down the line that might require a new world/character to be created? This is not counting any major patch updates which switch up things again, of course...

i think i'm gonna do another playtrough for this v6

Nakano, is there any complete changelog ? It's nice if there is :)

Found an exploit, or alteast something that might be seen as one. I set up an ectoplasm farm in the dungeon(just some statues wired to a 1sec timer) cause anything killed in dungeon with more then 100 hp can spawn the little ectoplasm ghosts. The statue mobs are dropping dead branches aswell, 5 mins grinding them and I had 3 stacks of dead branches. I havent really seen anything special come out of dead branch summons so I wouldn't really call this an exploit but thought I would report it here just in case you might view it that way Nakano.

The Exp bug is there aswell since the exp cap was removed, where your exp keeps going negative then positive then negative and so on within a single level. Noticed it start to happen around lvl 2100 and the higher i get the more frequent it occurs, at 2300ish is happening pretty much every level.

Last edited:
So, I normally see the wiki and I know she is out date, is there anyway that I can help to make her up date?

Nakano, do you foresee any major framework changes to your mod down the line that might require a new world/character to be created? This is not counting any major patch updates which switch up things again, of course...
I try my best to avoid character invalidation on saves, even if there is a huge change on the loading script.
In case of a character invalidation happen, may be because of some new bug no one discovered.
i think i'm gonna do another playtrough for this v6

Nakano, is there any complete changelog ? It's nice if there is :)
Nope, no complete changelog, beside I should have made a second post on this topic, at least on the beggining of the thread to hold the changelogs.
Found an exploit, or alteast something that might be seen as one. I set up an ectoplasm farm in the dungeon(just some statues wired to a 1sec timer) cause anything killed in dungeon with more then 100 hp can spawn the little ectoplasm ghosts. The statue mobs are dropping dead branches aswell, 5 mins grinding them and I had 3 stacks of dead branches. I havent really seen anything special come out of dead branch summons so I wouldn't really call this an exploit but thought I would report it here just in case you might view it that way Nakano.

The Exp bug is there aswell since the exp cap was removed, where your exp keeps going negative then positive then negative and so on within a single level. Noticed it start to happen around lvl 2100 and the higher i get the more frequent it occurs, at 2300ish is happening pretty much every level.
Hum, that issue of dead branches may end up being troublesome, I will have to fix it.

And about the exp bug, I think I have forgot the most important part of the hotfix, the exp calculator when killing a monster.
So, I normally see the wiki and I know she is out date, is there anyway that I can help to make her up date?
Yes, discovering new things and inputting the data on wiki.
That is the way how the mod wiki works.

I have the mobile version of Terraria and I have experienced multiple difficulties.
1. The character selection screen glitches and names me Create New Character
2. My friend's world was completely replaced with mine and many sides of it were completely sliced off.

As you can see from the photo the world continues to be empty and barren except for a small chunk of land. The rest of the game is great and is enjoyable to me and my friends.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    312.8 KB · Views: 458
So dead branches for me only seem to work when I throw them into water in a world where Skeletron has not been killed.

[EDIT] No, scratch that. I can drop a stack of them (like 10, 20, 30, etc) once per world. After the initial spawning of enemies, I can't spawn more.

[EDIT PART 2] After the summoning process with dead branch in my main world, the dye trader no longer wants my strange plants.

Last edited:
My world is corrupted- Not that I can't get on it and play, but everything biome is corrupted (corrupted:forest/desert/underground), it's prehardmode so no spreading, I've killed skeletron and the eater, is this just a temporary thing like a bloodmoon? It's morning in my world.

if you have an event going on called Evil Aura it will have that effect, should show up on the left side of the screen.

My world is corrupted- Not that I can't get on it and play, but everything biome is corrupted (corrupted:forest/desert/underground), it's prehardmode so no spreading, I've killed skeletron and the eater, is this just a temporary thing like a bloodmoon? It's morning in my world.
Thats the "evil aura" event, it makes every biome corruption. mobs will still spawn like normal, but biome levels will be at those of the corruption. it ironically makes jungle safer

yeah, I've had that issue myself, nothing corrupted spawns in these "corrupted biomes" but the corrupted worm thing, forget what it's called, this goes away after a while, don't worry

Back
Top Bottom