Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

Enough of the monsters dropping gravemarkers all over the place. CUT THAT FEATURE and instead add the things to a npc OR give us an option to toggle grave drops on/off. This is ridiculous the amount of graves I have on my map. Graveyards all over a boss arena ruins it.

Last edited:
I just found a bug with summoner armor. The extra damage they should give to summon weapons is a bit off. For example, the tiki armor should give a +30%summoner damage, and is only giving me like a +20% damage. The spooky armor should give a +58%, and only gives like +22-23% extra damage. Also, for some reason, the spider armor legs gives somehow a smaller boost alone that the other pieces of the spider armor, even if they give the same boost.

Tested a bit more and if I unequip any summoner and reforged accessories, then do the calcs with the armor alone, seems they work, giving the tiki armor a +30% boost, but the spooky armor is giving just a +33% bonus, so it completely ignores the set bonus.

I've been testing with a Lv150 demon medic with 149 charisma and int. The only comprehensible explanation to this bug is that the % of damage bonus is capped somehow and somewhere, but also is completely ignoring the set bonus, even from the bee armor.

Edit: tried with a fresh LV1 character. Spooky armor gives around a +48% summoner boost, but still not the +58% it should be

Last edited:
Could you think of also adding this to the tmodder im interested in the game and would like to use other mods with this one like right now I use between 8 to 10 mod using both tremor and torium mod and a few others

Could you think of also adding this to the tmodder im interested in the game and would like to use other mods with this one like right now I use between 8 to 10 mod using both tremor and torium mod and a few others

Tmodloader is not in the schedule for Nterraria, and hasn't ever really been a goal, last I checked.

Those two both replace terraria.exe with their own copy of it to load the mod (or at least I think thats what tmodloader does... I don't use it). So, just with that barrier... don't expect anything to happen any time soon as far as mod compatibility goes.

Last edited:
So I found a random Frostbrand on the ground, but I don't know what it drops from and would like it for my melee character. Anybody got a clue?
[doublepost=1460077559,1460077444][/doublepost]To be more specific, I was mining in the underground snow biome.

So I found a random Frostbrand on the ground, but I don't know what it drops from and would like it for my melee character. Anybody got a clue?
[doublepost=1460077559,1460077444][/doublepost]To be more specific, I was mining in the underground snow biome.

If you're in HM it was from an Ice Mimic.

If you're in HM it was from an Ice Mimic.
Darn. Alright. ;)
[doublepost=1460079804,1460079728][/doublepost]
No, I mean the Modded one. You get it from Ice Bats, I think. At least that's what I think I got mine from. That, or it's just a biome drop like the Snow biome's cannon drop.

Well, -devscript does magic( i dont really know what it's effect is), but actually its pretty funny with these bugs. Too bad Slimes rarely drop Gel, i think all Mobs are like fvcked up

I read the change log and it says multiplayer works whit some bugs but it didn't even let it start ( server file says that it wont work yet and Host & Play says it is on wrong version even when i made the server like 1 min ago)

I read the change log and it says multiplayer works whit some bugs but it didn't even let it start ( server file says that it wont work yet and Host & Play says it is on wrong version even when i made the server like 1 min ago)
But I does not remember saying it were open for use.

Back
Top Bottom