Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

Put the N terraria contents into the steam directory of Terraria, then just launch the NTerraria.Exe from within the Terraria steam folder.
That is EXACTLY what I did... except I renamed the Terraria file to "TerrariaO" and the NTerraria file to "TerrariaN" or something like that.
That's what I did. Simple as that.

I've a question (I did a google search and forum search here and didnt find an answer so...) :supposedly you can use custom sprites for ears, tail, etc. in nterraria6 and supposedly you've included a few .pngs (as default or as a guide, idk), but i cant seem to find them anywhere; they aren't in the terraria steam folder or my documents. I'm assuming you still CAN use the feature because it gives you the option ingame. Your initial post on the wiki about this was some 6 months ago i know, but really no information anywhere else. Somebody else posted on the same wiki forum asking for an example about a month ago and that's gone unanswered too so posting here's really my last resort.

Again, I did a thorough search for more on this to no avail, so sorry if it's been brought up before...
rsvp, thanks

I've a question (I did a google search and forum search here and didnt find an answer so...) :supposedly you can use custom sprites for ears, tail, etc. in nterraria6 and supposedly you've included a few .pngs (as default or as a guide, idk), but i cant seem to find them anywhere; they aren't in the terraria steam folder or my documents. I'm assuming you still CAN use the feature because it gives you the option ingame. Your initial post on the wiki about this was some 6 months ago i know, but really no information anywhere else. Somebody else posted on the same wiki forum asking for an example about a month ago and that's gone unanswered too so posting here's really my last resort.

Again, I did a thorough search for more on this to no avail, so sorry if it's been brought up before...
rsvp, thanks
Actually, there is no pre-made tail and ears sprite.
But I guess their names are "Tails.png", "Ear_Back.png" and "Ear_Front.png".

Edit:. Just checked, and that's it.
They use the same spritesheet way of the player sprites, but for tail, you should try
using a junction of Torso and Legs sprites, while ears the head sprite.

Actually, there is no pre-made tail and ears sprite.
But I guess their names are "Tails.png", "Ear_Back.png" and "Ear_Front.png".
Edit:. Just checked, and that's it.
They use the same spritesheet way of the player sprites, but for tail, you should try
using a junction of Torso and Legs sprites, while ears the head sprite.

Im just goin by what you posted on your wiki. I just checked again and there arent ANY .png files in either of those directories, so idk what to say at this point...

Edit:aside from this issue... not sure if it's been reported yet (I didnt see anywhere to post em), but there's a bug where, when a quest is completed but not turned in yet and the quest giver dies, the message changes to 'Turn in to (whatever monster/critter is closest to you)'. I was doin an early quest for the guide and he'd been dead for awhile and I hadn't built a house yet to respawn him, the quest told me to turn it in to a penguin. I killed the penguin and it changed to ice slime lol.

Last edited:
Im just goin by what you posted on your wiki. I just checked again and there arent ANY .png files in either of those directories, so idk what to say at this point...

Edit:aside from this issue... not sure if it's been reported yet (I didnt see anywhere to post em), but there's a bug where, when a quest is completed but not turned in yet and the quest giver dies, the message changes to 'Turn in to (whatever monster/critter is closest to you)'. I was doin an early quest for the guide and he'd been dead for awhile and I hadn't built a house yet to respawn him, the quest told me to turn it in to a penguin. I killed the penguin and it changed to ice slime lol.

I'm very sure that bug wasn't there prior to the 1.3 Update. Because I played NTerraria before 1.3 and when one of my NPCs died, the quest simply turned a red color.

Last edited:
I'm very sure that bug wasn't there prior to the 1.3 Update. Because I played NTerraria before 1.3 and when one of my NPCs died, the quest simply turned a red color.
Well, it happened just last night. Something like this shouldn't be too hard to recreate, just guide voodoo doll :p I'll see if I can't do it again later when I'm off work.

As I said, Tails and Ears sprites are not premade, just place the file of the Tails/Ears inside your skin folder with their respective names which I said on the post before, and it will be loaded in-game by the mod.

Back
Top Bottom