tAPI Necropolis Mod

Also I have found many bugs. One of the more majors ones is my bars and ores disappearing from my chest

Is there going to be a wiki? :passionate:

There will be a wiki. I'm hoping we can find someone to run it for us...it eats up a lot of time to maintain, time we need to develop more mod content and fix bugs ;]

Also I have found many bugs. One of the more majors ones is my bars and ores disappearing from my chest

Please when you report bugs, we need as much info as you can so we know what were looking for. It helps us find bugs faster. Sapharan will add a proper "how to" report bugs section to the OP.
I'm not sure what's happening to you but I haven't been able to recreate this through testing so I don't know what I'm trying to fix. I tried adding bars from the mod, and vanilla bars, and even just items for both to chests and leaving my town and coming back. I also tried exiting the game and entering the game but everything in the chest stayed the same. So I don't know what is wrong atm. 1st what mods are you using? 2nd what bars are going missing? and 3rd what chests are you putting them in?
If it's on our end well try to fix it but we need more info.

So, we have fixed more things with the mod.
Bugs/Typographical errors fixed:

*Slime armor set much less common drop from slimes
*Boss summoning items now are 1 time use and screen messages when you use them
*Boss Seiryu Head/Head + legs only spawning fixed
*Boss music works now...finally =p
*Bad Ash gore corrected
*Meteor Deffender drops meteorite correctly

I have put up the new download link you can get it
HERE
(link discontinued)

The OP download link has also been updated.
Enjoy :joy:

Last edited:
One bug is that the fallen angel wings dont get mobility increased in air like the normal wings.
No bug I just forgot to take out fallen angel wings, fairy wing, arch angel wings, and demonic wings. My bad, those are for hardmode and they will be taken out for now so I wouldn't craft any of those 4 wing sets for now. They are unfinished and will be used later. All the other wing sets are intended...there's pretty much a set for each boss (6).
Thank you for reporting it =]

Hey guys, I really need some help, I started playing this mod, and its nice so far, but i have no idea how to get demon blood, i've killed quite a few monsters, and no drop yet =/

Help

Hey guys, I really need some help, I started playing this mod, and its nice so far, but i have no idea how to get demon blood, i've killed quite a few monsters, and no drop yet =/

Help
We really need a wiki for things like that , I have crafted enough steel for the armor set and the sword but I can't get the other ingredient , because I don't know what I need to craft it or what it is dropped by.

It wont download for some reason D:[DOUBLEPOST=1413132808][/DOUBLEPOST]It wont download... Never mind got it

Last edited:
This mod really needs a wiki...
I do not know how to craft a demon shrine...or where I could find one if it is world generated

Also on a side note will you update the friendly creatures mod?
I saw it on the old terraria forums and liked the idea very much

Last edited:
That's because Demon Blood does not exist :) A little hint. Necro Harpy -> New ore.

It wont download for some reason D:[DOUBLEPOST=1413132808][/DOUBLEPOST]It wont download... Never mind got it
it says application not found when i try to download, do you know whats wrong??
Download link works fine. Maybe try different browser?

This mod really needs a wiki...
I do not know how to craft a demon shrine...or where I could find one if it is world generated
Wiki will be created, but not right away.

So, before I begin, keep in mind I am just yet to start hardmode so any information I've gotten is only relavent to the pre-hardmode

Key bug I've notived is the toxic sharks and electric eels have been spawning on land and even a few times in the dungeon without access to the slightest bit of water

Had a couple of crashes but keep forgetting to copy the logs, one notable one was a crash after putting "anything" into the guides item checker, this has gone away after clean wiping my mods folder and reinstalling with your latest version.

I have done a tiny amount of searching into the mods files and the mobs meant to drop the pelts for the alloy armours have yet to spawn at all. Intended or bug, the issue I see with this is the alloy armour seems to be around the same quality as the usual metal armours, and are still quite alot more expensive to make. maybe either buff the armours, or ensure the mobs for the pelts are available from the get go as getting the amount required will probably take some time anyway.

Another thing is that progression starts to get confusing for me when I start to beat Seryu, I may have just not gotten lucky "at all" and the soul gem is dropped by it, but the sanguinite ore is nowhere to be found, I am assuming these become available in hardmode. Something to think on which may help players while in-game. Is add something similar to the tips given by the guide for vanilla, maybe to the survivalist npc regarding boss progression.

There is absolutely no content in hardmode yet (except one mob). As for the Toxic Sharks and Electric Eels, we are aware of that, we have yet to figure out how to spawn them only in water. We are aware of crashes and we are trying to resolve the problem. As for the pelts, the mosters that drop them should spawn wihout problems (Wolves are droping them, not the hm ones). I will see if it's broken. As for the alloy armors, those have set bonuses just like hm armor sets do, so that's why those are more expensive to make. Sanguinite ore will be generated after you beat one of the bosses.

Last edited:
I just replaced my old necro document with a new one named(not by me) Necro (1). I reloaded my mod and when I went into my world dirt was placed around my house, mod npcs were gone, all mod items were ? with the name being like Necro:ExampleExample. Please help!

Attachments

• 2014-10-13_00004.jpg
    2014-10-13_00004.jpg
    270 KB · Views: 424
I just replaced my old necro document with a new one named(not by me) Necro (1). I reloaded my mod and when I went into my world dirt was placed around my house, mod npcs were gone, all mod items were ? with the name being like Necro:ExampleExample. Please help!
The mod should not be named Necro(1), just Necro. What happened was you still had the last download of the mod in your download destination. So your comp renamed the mod with (1). You need to clear out your old downloads before getting new files with the same name unless your comp gives you the option (which it should when you download) to replace the old file or download with a (1) or (2) if you have three files with the same name. So in your tAPI mod folder you should have both a Necro zip and a Necro(1) zip. You need to delete the zipped file named Necro(1) because what you have done is your playing the mod world file from the Necropolis mod but your using a copy of the mod now called Necro(1). In that world tAPI is seaching for Necro mod zip file to load the stuff from the mod but your running Necro(1) so tAPI has a default to change custom content into dirt (for tiles) and (?) for items.
So all you have to do is go into your tAPI mod folder and delete both Necro and Necro(1) files, re-download the mod from the OP (* make sure it saves as just "Necro" *),
place the file into your tAPI mod folder, and reload mods. You will loose the tiles from the mod that you had placed. tAPI turned them to dirt because you tried to load the mod without on (tAPI thing, nothing I can do about that. Without it your world file would become corrupted and unusable). Everything else you had should be reloaded and any townNPC's will move back into your town. The tiles will need to be gotten or made again though. Just make sure when updating the mod you save the download to it's intended name and delete the old mod files before getting new ones.
Hope that helps.

Hmmmm, seems like any world that I try to start with my current char. does not spawn sanguinite ore after beating nishekoi at the very least. I'm guessing the spawns for the wolves are also linked to that trigger too? Maybe I'm just looking in the wrong biomes, I realise now I haven't checked ice caverns, but that's it. Will try reinstalling the mod content and creating a new char after I get back home

Hmmmm, seems like any world that I try to start with my current char. does not spawn sanguinite ore after beating nishekoi at the very least. I'm guessing the spawns for the wolves are also linked to that trigger too? Maybe I'm just looking in the wrong biomes, I realise now I haven't checked ice caverns, but that's it. Will try reinstalling the mod content and creating a new char after I get back home
Sanguine ore spawns when one of the bosses is defeated. As for wolves, they should spawn on the surface in the forest biome.

I do not have a unsorted folder, is this an error?;(:redmunch:
That's a tAPI problem if the folders aren't there. I would just re-download and install tAPI again. If the problem happens again pot it on the tAPI thread.

I'm waiting for r11 port ... :redspin: :redspin: :redspin:
Were not really doing any new code untill r11. There's going to be some big changes with tAPI r11. Shouldn't take us very long to update the mod, but keep in mind it will probably be broken at first when r11 comes out.

*edit* CCCcombo response.

Back
Top Bottom