tAPI Necropolis Mod

Anybody know where to find Demon blood and Leather strips?
Instead of Demon Blood there is Sanguine, wich is spawned in the world once you defeat one of the bosses. As for Leathers Strips:
Wolves (thay spawn on surface, weaker during day, stronger during night) -> Wolf pelts -> Common Leather -> Leather Strips. Ofcourse all near Tanning Rack.

When I try to download the file, it only gives me the Necro mod directory. Is there a solution to this problem?
Make sure you use the link from the original post. I just tried the link, it sends you to Necro.tapi Archive (.TAPI) download. This is the download you want. Drop this zip file in your tAPI mods folder directory and you should be fine.

Make sure you use the link from the original post. I just tried the link, it sends you to Necro.tapi Archive (.TAPI) download. This is the download you want. Drop this zip file in your tAPI mods folder directory and you should be fine.
Ah ok thank you for the help :)

Where is the r11 ?
I'm furious :redmunch: :redmunch: :redmunch:

Just kidding lol.

Necropolis mod was fixed for r11 a few days ago now. It works fine with r11...thing is custom npc's spawning is broken in r11 :red2:. It's pointless for us to release the updated mod until the tAPI devs fix the spawning problem with r11. As soon as they fix the bug we'll be able to update the mod.

I found a bug, the Bubble Book spell crashes the game when used.

Thank you for reporting it. Must have been accidentally rolled back. I fixed this same problem little while ago and checked the file just now and the fixed file is gone =0 ghost files D=
So I fixed it again, better stay fixed this time *points gun at visual studio window*

Sorry about that, here is a fixed r10 version.
DOWNLOAD HERE
(link disabled)

Last edited:
Necropolis mod was fixed for r11 a few days ago now. It works fine with r11...thing is custom npc's spawning is broken in r11 :red2:. It's pointless for us to release the updated mod until the tAPI devs fix the spawning problem with r11. As soon as they fix the bug we'll be able to update the mod.

Thank you for reporting it. Must have been accidentally rolled back. I fixed this same problem little while ago and checked the file just now and the fixed file is gone =0 ghost files D=
So I fixed it again, better stay fixed this time *points gun at visual studio window*

Sorry about that, here is a fixed r10 version.
DOWNLOAD HERE
Welp, it just destroyed all the items I had from the previous version. :indifferent:
EDIT: Never mind, it was just me being stupid.

When i try to launch tAPI with Necro installed, it stops working... WHAT (using r11) i used the download in the main post

imma go try playing on r10

Last edited:
are zinc nickel chrome and whatever the other one is supposed to spawn with the other pre hardmode ores or are they supposed to be alternatives?

Oh mighty Zoodle , I have 1 question to ask?

Is this the old Necro mod transferred to tApi? Or is a completely new (Possibly awesome-ier , yes that's a word) version?

Aside from that question , can't wait to see more:naughty:

Oh mighty Zoodle , I have 1 question to ask?

Is this the old Necro mod transferred to tApi? Or is a completely new (Possibly awesome-ier , yes that's a word) version?

Aside from that question , can't wait to see more:naughty:
Everything is new. Even the old stuff transferred over has changes. Joining up with Sapharan has changed things as well. He has added a lot of variations of new items and enemies. Plus for me, doing things the same way twice is boring =p so I'm trying to improve on things as my skill increases. Things I did not understand before are starting to make a lot more sense (like generation functions). I'll be trying to add some of this to the hard mode content. Right now I'm working on new npc's for hardmode. I'm thinking big with the mobs for hardmode. I want to add more large mobs xD So yeah, lots of new content and lots more coming in the future.

Back
Top Bottom