tAPI Necropolis Mod

All you have to do is click "Mods" in-game at the main menu. Then click on Necro and click the green text that says "Enable" then click on "Reload Mods". The mod will load and should then say "Mods loaded: 1". You should be fine to play then. Hope that helps.

The problem is, the "Necro" icon isn't there...
EDIT: Going to head out for school in 15, check posts when I'm back.

Looking forward to it to this mod (for R12 and beyond. You might as well skip R11 IMHO).

I'm updated a couple pre-R11,12 mods right now to work with R12. I think I got one working, but the other is giving me some trouble that I hope to have fixed soon If I can them working, I'll post the code changes in the appropriate mod's forums.

So glad there's A Tapi for 1.2.4.1 now... Not looking forward to 1.3 coming out and breaking everything. :(

Congrats on TAPI guys. Hopefully I'll have something to give back in the near future. I'm a good coder and game designer, but not such a great spriter.

I have a strange problem with the first boss in the mod. After I beat him it only drops fish bones. Which are not used for anything, can't even place them. The one from the Koi egg sack I've beaten 3 times and nothing but fish bones. Am I missing something, because I was under the impression that it should drop at least the ingredients for the next boss summoning item?

r13 have been update it what the hell is going on

^i will just ignore this.

To be clear, anyone who has no idea what modding is about: There is no such thing like "FIX" button for next version. It takes time with this large mod like ours so be patient. And now that tapi has been updated to r13 we expect even more fixes to be done, plus we are rewriting some things. It will take time. Thank you for understanding.

EDIT:
I have a strange problem with the first boss in the mod. After I beat him it only drops fish bones. Which are not used for anything, can't even place them. The one from the Koi egg sack I've beaten 3 times and nothing but fish bones. Am I missing something, because I was under the impression that it should drop at least the ingredients for the next boss summoning item?

Keep trying. You have been unlucky, but items you're looking for are not 100% chance to drop.

Last edited:
^i will just ignore this.

To be clear, anyone who has no idea what modding is about: There is no such thing like "FIX" button for next version. It takes time with this large mod like ours so be patient. And now that tapi has been updated to r13 we expect even more fixes to be done, plus we are rewriting some things. It will take time. Thank you for understanding.

EDIT:

Keep trying. You have been unlucky, but items you're looking for are not 100% chance to drop.
Did you get all the feature fixes in tApi you needed THIS time? It's been 3 updates since you needed something fixed in the api to advance. If not I'd suggest requesting the exact fixes to the api team.

Did you get all the feature fixes in tApi you needed THIS time? It's been 3 updates since you needed something fixed in the api to advance. If not I'd suggest requesting the exact fixes to the api team.
Like i said before it's alot of work to fix anything. It's not like tapi has new releases/has fixed some bugs and we are set. We have our own errors and bugs that we need to fix. So i ask again, BE PATIENT. We are doing this for you, and for our own pleasure, not because we must do it.

Like i said before it's alot of work to fix anything. It's not like tapi has new releases/has fixed some bugs and we are set. We have our own errors and bugs that we need to fix. So i ask again, BE PATIENT. We are doing this for you, and for our own pleasure, not because we must do it.
Whatever you have to do with your own code to fix it or not, it wasn't a part of my question, and thus I didn't need the scolding. I was just asking if you got everything you need now.

Whatever you have to do with your own code to fix it or not, it wasn't a part of my question, and thus I didn't need the scolding. I was just asking if you got everything you need now.
Note that you're asking it in a very antagonistic manner. It's not the modder's job to appease you, especially if this is just their hobby. It's not a job, and they're not making any money off the mods (Unless they're using adfly or a similar service). They're making these mods public so that you can enjoy them. Being patient is hardly a price to pay for content.

Note that you're asking it in a very antagonistic manner. It's not the modder's job to appease you, especially if this is just their hobby. It's not a job, and they're not making any money off the mods (Unless they're using adfly or a similar service). They're making these mods public so that you can enjoy them. Being patient is hardly a price to pay for content.
Only I am not being impatient. I am just wondering if they finally can start the work again, I'm not hurrying anyone. I want to know if I should get my hopes up or not, you can take your time. The only deadline is 1.3, because game version>mods.

This isn't some kind of backhanded rethorical qustion for me to say "Well you got eveyrthing hurry up already", I am legitimately concerned that the problems these guys have with tApi are not solved yet and they can't even start working on it. I'll rest easy once any of you guys tell me if they got everything they needed to be fixed in THE API ITSELF, I know there will be work ON THE MOD once THE API is fixed.

Only time I ever become anxious is when people falsely acusse me of being anxious.

WE ARE working on it. Like i said, even if tapi is updatede fixed etc, there is no FIX button. Also we are not sitting and coding 24/7, we have also lives, family, friends, And this is our hobby. Maybe you think that you are not hurrying anyone etc, but your posts clearly show us that you are. This is modding, not game developing, there are no deadlines, there is no must. We are working hard on fixing the mod itself.

Back
Top Bottom