Need help making a new suggestion about more summoner items.

what suggestion will you vote on?

• None right now. (no suggestions)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bloody Staff

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

WyattRodebaugh

Official Terrarian
so I was thinking about having a little bit more summoner weapons because like the first summoner weapon we get is a slime staff but its extremely rare so by time we get it we are stronger than the staff but anyways I needed help with a bit of your suggestions. post a comment and I will proudly read it and post it as a suggestion for my suggestion. :)naughty:)

(players who post comments will be on the poll and this will last forever until we have enough summoner staff ideas. note that most of them have to be for pre-hardmode.)

well I cant think of anything
so I need your help and if you post, I will feature it in the suggestion.
also I dont want people to get annoyed with me for putting pets from bosses and nothing else. also why would I say "need help" if i didn't?
I'm just gonna put this in my own thread thanks
now im sad because i really need help

Last edited:
Yeah, sure. I'll help, here it is!
This summoner item will always be visible if it is in your inventory. Looks like the Charm of Myths with a sprinkle of Corruption and Nebula.
DMG: Depends on player's weapon (Base: True Night's Edge)
ATK SPD: Depends on player's weapon (Base: Fast)
Aggro range: Current screen
Knockback: Depends on player's weapon (Base: Average)
Crit chance: Depends on player's weapon (Base: 4%)
Tooltip: "You feel very uneasy"
What it actually does: Summons a shadow clone of yourself complete with your current weapons and buffs (Ex: You're using a Night's Edge so your clone will also use a Night's Edge, and you have Hallowed melee buffs so your clone will benefit from the damage increase. Wings allow flight for the clone too). Auto summon if put in inventory. When despawned, it will have to be manually re-summoned.
How to get: A rare drop from the Lunatic Cultist (1/225 drop chance)
Edit: Rebalanced the Shadow Ring.

Last edited:
Yeah, sure. I'll help, I guess?

This summoner item will always be visible if you summon the summon (Eh?), and if it is in your current selected hotbar.
Stats:
DMG: Depends on player (Base: 103)
ATK SPD: Also depends on player
Aggro range: Current screen
Knockback: High
Crit chance: 12,5%
Tooltip: "You feel very uneasy"
What it actually does: Summons a shadow clone of yourself complete with your current stats (No health and mana), items, armor and buffs.
How to get: A rare drop from the Lunatic Cultist (1/225 drop chance)
All I got for now. Too OP I guess?
sounds nice! Definitely will help fill the void of the lunatic cultist having no drops really.
Shadow Ring (thanks to Yello_Xplorer for the suggestion!)

I'm back for more!
Hate it when you only get the Crimson Rod for your magic weapon before/after killing the BoC? No worries! The Bloody Staff is here to help!
1 Ruby Staff
15 Tissue Samples
10 Vertebrae
Crafted at: Anvil
DMG: Initial = 1, Max = 250 (Every second deals the current damage, with every second increasing 50. Sort of like a Terrarian Inferno Tower (CoC))
ATK SPD: Every second
Knockback: 0
Crit Chance: 4%
Tooltip: "Summons a horrible monster to drain blood. You feel numb"
What it does: Summons a miniature WoF mouth that shoots a beam that inflicts damage listed above, DoT. Needs a straight line of sight, beam doesn't penetrate blocks. Use this with the Stardust Armor set to maximize damage!

Nice!! I don't know how to take off the "none right now" suggestions.
Bloody Staff (thanks again to Yello_Xplorer for the suggestiong!)
Shadow Ring and Bloody Staff.

Back
Top Bottom