OOC Neo Transpirence OOC

Tell me if this is too much

H&K MP7

S&W 586

Shovel

Hatchet
Ammunition

Flare x1

Magnesium Firestarter (The thing were you shave off a bit off magnesium and then strike the ferrocerium rod with the striker)

Food Rations

5 Meters of rope
I do wonder where they store all this.

Name: Skjold
Abilities:
Banish: Casts a wave of Rift energy that damages hostiles while pushing enemies and allies out of Limbo’s current plane of existence.

Stasis: Freezes Rift-bound enemies. While active, enemy projectiles are arrested in mid-air, resuming its trajectory when stasis ends.

Rift Surge: Surges nearby Rift-bound enemies with Rift energy. When killed the Rift Surge is transferred to a nearby enemy outside the rift. Surged enemies that leave the Rift perform a radial Banish.

Cataclysm: A violent blast of void energy tears open a pocket of rift plane which can sustain itself for a short period before collapsing in another lethal blast.

void beam: The Operator's default power, the Void Beam is a continuous energy beam fired from their right hand that extends up to 20 meters, which deals roughly 2,000 b Void damage per second to the target with a 1-meter radius of its impact point, with a 1.5x multiplier on critical hits.
void blast The Void Blast is a cone-shaped area-of-effect attack which knockbacks all targets in 4-meter radius and deals 200 Void damage, the damage diminishes with range. Void Blast can also disarm Kuva Guardians of their Kesheg.

invisibility: goes invisible with void energy.

void dash: when invisible, Skjold can use Void Dash to launch forward.

Strengths: Can just hop into the void whenever they want

Weaknesses: Radiation, Corrosive damage, and poison.

Appearance: Operator:
1588125771786.png
Warframe:
1588126106626.png

Personality: A seemingly nice person, with rather dark undertones.

((tell me if that's too many abilities/weaknesses ratio))

Name: Skjold
Abilities:
Banish: Casts a wave of Rift energy that damages hostiles while pushing enemies and allies out of Limbo’s current plane of existence.

Stasis: Freezes Rift-bound enemies. While active, enemy projectiles are arrested in mid-air, resuming its trajectory when stasis ends.

Rift Surge: Surges nearby Rift-bound enemies with Rift energy. When killed the Rift Surge is transferred to a nearby enemy outside the rift. Surged enemies that leave the Rift perform a radial Banish.

Cataclysm: A violent blast of void energy tears open a pocket of rift plane which can sustain itself for a short period before collapsing in another lethal blast.

void beam: The Operator's default power, the Void Beam is a continuous energy beam fired from their right hand that extends up to 20 meters, which deals roughly 2,000 b Void damage per second to the target with a 1-meter radius of its impact point, with a 1.5x multiplier on critical hits.
void blast The Void Blast is a cone-shaped area-of-effect attack which knockbacks all targets in 4-meter radius and deals 200 Void damage, the damage diminishes with range. Void Blast can also disarm Kuva Guardians of their Kesheg.

invisibility: goes invisible with void energy.

void dash: when invisible, Skjold can use Void Dash to launch forward.

Strengths: Can just hop into the void whenever they want

Weaknesses: Radiation, Corrosive damage, and poison.

Appearance: Operator: View attachment 268728 Warframe:View attachment 268729

Personality: A seemingly nice person, with rather dark undertones.

((tell me if that's too many abilities/weaknesses ratio))
Ngl, I feel like too much is based on expectations for me to know anything about Warframe.
Like, what is rift supposed to be.

Also, you could explain if you want, but I don't really feel like that's the point I'm trying to get across, yknow?

Ngl, I feel like too much is based on expectations for me to know anything about Warframe.
Like, what is rift supposed to be.

Also, you could explain if you want, but I don't really feel like that's the point I'm trying to get across, yknow?
Basically, it's literally just a pocket dimension, but Cataclysm is almost just tearing a hole in the space-time continum and throwing it at people

only the Operator can use them, the Warframe can use the other ones, invisibility is Operator Only.

Also, void damage strips sentient immunities

Back
Top Bottom