OOC Neo Transpirence OOC

I would like to join. I already made a character (2 in fact, but the second character is the companion of the first one.), so i hope i can join.
Name: Wolf
Species: Arcana
Other: Wolfs staff is knowm as the Dawnlight staff.
Is joined by an AI called Holo.
Abilities: Can use magic.
Strengths: is a very skilled mage.
Weaknesses: Can't fly very well.
Sometimes a bit overprotective towards Holo, which can get Wolf injured.
Personality: Caring and quite protective, though he is almost completely silent.
Scan_20200417 (2).png
(again, if you are reading this and you're good with pixel art feel free to make a sprite for this and the design for Holo.)
Species: AI
Age(sphere): 9
Age(human): 12
Other: Holo can switch between human and sphere forms.
Abilities: Is able to lift Wolf into the air a bit when in his sphere form.
Strengths: In his human form, Holo is an amazing archer.
Weaknesses: If the Button on his headgear is hit, Holo reverts to his sphere form.
Personality: Shy, but he cares about his friends.
Scan_20200417 2.png
(I did most of the drawing by hand, but didn't have the right pencil colors for some parts. I did those parts in paint.)

Last edited:
There's this sign-up sheet that's generally used, though if you just add the missing details I imagine would be quite fine, but I'm not the one who decides who's accepted and who's not.

Name: (The character's name....Okay, that's pretty self explanatory.)
Abilities: (The abilities the character can perform. This includes any special ability, like shooting lasers or something. But also includes normal abilities. Like being agile.)
Strengths: (This isn't the same as Abilities, as while a character can have abilities, they can also not be very good at using them. And, strength can also apply to non-physical traits. Such as being able to keep emotions in check, having high mental strength, ect.)
Weaknesses: (Essentially everything I said about strength, but now it is flipped backwards, upside down, reversed, and shot with an anti-ray. Essentially, it's the physical, and non-physical weaknesses that the character has.)
Appearance: (Either a description, or a drawing.) (Duh.)
Personality: (Essentially the way the character acts. This can be explained through a description....OOooooorrrrr multiple quotes exemplifying it.)

Would it break this rps lore for me to have a human character that can speak draconic?
As I was making a character app but thought to ask first, sorry if this is an inconvenience.
(This is asking for the rp btw)
Also, would it be too powerful if my oc had a jeep?

(If this does not make any sense, it's probably because I wrote this at 1am.)

Last edited:
Would it be possible for me to join?
(How have I managed to not notice this for literally 21 days, I am very sorry.)
Ye.
I would like to join. I already made a character (2 in fact, but the second character is the companion of the first one.), so i hope i can join.
Name: Wolf
Species: Arcana
Other: Wolfs staff is knowm as the Dawnlight staff.
Is joined by an AI called Holo.
Abilities: Can use magic.
Strengths: is a very skilled mage.
Weaknesses: Can't fly very well.
Sometimes a bit overprotective towards Holo, which can get Wolf injured.
Personality: Caring and quite protective, though he is almost completely silent.
View attachment 267376(again, if you are reading this and you're good with pixel art feel free to make a sprite for this and the design for Holo.)
Species: AI
Age(sphere): 9
Age(human): 12
Other: Holo can switch between human and sphere forms.
Abilities: Is able to lift Wolf into the air a bit when in his sphere form.
Strengths: In his human form, Holo is an amazing archer.
Weaknesses: If the Button on his headgear is hit, Holo reverts to his sphere form.
Personality: Shy, but he cares about his friends.
View attachment 267377(I did most of the drawing by hand, but didn't have the right pencil colors for some parts. I did those parts in paint.)
*Proceeds to violently stamp Esther*
Accepted!
Also, neato drawings there!
(Although, maybe take my words as just words as due to recent events, I am honestly unsure at the prospect of
Would it break this rps lore for me to have a human character that can speak draconic?
As I was making a character app but thought to ask first, sorry if this is an inconvenience.
(This is asking for the rp btw)
Also, would it be too powerful if my oc had a jeep?

(If this does not make any sense, it's probably because I wrote this at 1am.)
That's moreso for the Dragon expert to decide, if I am to be honest.
@Vil (V)
Also, Jeep?
i should probably be way active here and calamity...…. mainly the rp area.
Hm...

I'm gonna consider it to be fine, especially since I myself have one.
Also, a jeep is one of these things.
1587801474631.png

Back
Top Bottom