New Blood

Egoki11er

Terrarian
Hello Terrarians! I have spent time in the last five years actively enjoying playing this game on a mobile device. I was introduced by a cousin playing with molten armor, and was astounded at the amount of creativity and opportunity available to the game! I quickly purchased it, and have seen the last two major updates of mobile flower. That was a long time ago, but I cannot wait for a taste of 1.3.6! I love building blue dungeon brick super fortresses that are bigger than Skeletron's castle and mining every single world block (Except for one, so the game doesn't crash and to watch mobs die in the lava.) using the snowman launcher. This current game is probably my 12th full playthrough, but I have gone through at least 8 warriors, 3 mages, 1 summoner, and 2 ranged characters. I look forward to getting to know the game even better through these forums and seeing what 2019 will hold. Thanks for taking the time to read about me!
-Egoki11er

Hello Terrarians! I have spent time in the last five years actively enjoying playing this game on a mobile device. I was introduced by a cousin playing with molten armor, and was astounded at the amount of creativity and opportunity available to the game! I quickly purchased it, and have seen the last two major updates of mobile flower. That was a long time ago, but I cannot wait for a taste of 1.3.6! I love building blue dungeon brick super fortresses that are bigger than Skeletron's castle and mining every single world block (Except for one, so the game doesn't crash and to watch mobs die in the lava.) using the snowman launcher. This current game is probably my 12th full playthrough, but I have gone through at least 8 warriors, 3 mages, 1 summoner, and 2 ranged characters. I look forward to getting to know the game even better through these forums and seeing what 2019 will hold. Thanks for taking the time to read about me!
-Egoki11er
Hi there @Egoki11er, welcome to the forums. :merchantsmile: I also started on mobile, then moved to console, then onto PC. And I love blue dungeon brick.

Thanks guys! It's cool that you are participating in many of the other intro posts, I am sure that you have made the day of many other Terrarians. I like the new profile picture Defure! Sure, humor me with an excelent dragon!
-Egoki11er

Back
Top Bottom