Weapons & Equip New Gun, New Style! The Pellet Gun!

Dakota Spine

Headless Horseman
Hey guys, Dakota here. I suggested the Magic Bubble, which adds a different way of fighting. Now I have an idea for a gun that would be slightly different as well. I call it the Pellet Gun!

Obtaining
In order to obtain it, you will need:
1 Stynger
1 Illegal Gun Parts
10 Nanites

This is crafted at an Anvil

Function
This is a very powerful gun. But while other guns are automatic, this gun actually is not! When you click, you will fire a single bullet. If you want to shoot more, you need to click over and over. This means you can shoot as any bullets as you want, as fast as you want. As long as you can rapid click that is!

You can also click once, and hold down the mouse button, it will begin to charge. So if you wait long enough and then let go, you will fire off a charged shot that has a wider area of effect, and will do more damage!

So to recap, you can click rapidly to fire a huge volley of bullets. Or fire at a slower rate, but hit harder! Make your shots count!

Stats

Damage: 35 (Charged: 65)
Rate of Fire: Varied

Closing
This totally wasn't inspired by Mega Man's Mega Buster or anything...
Anyway guys, I hope you like this idea. Leave me feedback to tell me how this can be better balanced! Thanks for reading. Dakota, out.

Last edited:
this needs to be a thing I just download an auto-clicker and set it to 1000 clicks/second and murder everything

So in other words a pellet gun that's more powerful than the sdmg if charged....I'm going to wait for recipe before the lack of balance makes me rock in a fetal position.

So in other words a pellet gun that's more powerful than the sdmg if charged....I'm going to wait for recipe before the lack of balance makes me rock in a fetal position.

It's not as fast if you hold it down. Plus, there are a lot of things more powerful than the SDMG. So, please tell me how this is OP? It's not fast if you hold it down, causing LESS damage.

Can I ask what makes it so powerful?

No need to: He's got it twisted.

this needs to be a thing I just download an auto-clicker and set it to 1000 clicks/second and murder everything
Well, we could set a 10-15 click limit so exploiting as such isn't possible.

I'd only use this if I had to,
finger aches....

it reminds me of spiral knights, where you can charge up your shots to put out a much powerful shot.
Anyways, I like it. Like Scootaloo said, what are nanobots?

Back
Top Bottom