NPCs & Enemies New Npc: Police Officer

Hello, fellow Terrarians. Today I am here with a new suggestion for a npc, the police officer.

A couple of days ago I was thinking about the npcs, on how you have every one to make a whole town, you even have a tax collector!

I was thinking, well, the town needs protection, right?

So the police officer would fill that role, he would move in once you have 12 npcs and are in hardmode. He would be named "Officer ****" with the ***** being a randomly chosen last name.

The police officer would be a npc who would sell things and would be stronger at fighting. I was thinking he should have 50 def, and his attack would be an uzi with musket balls, which would be a generally good atrack. And for his AI, it would be the same as any other npc, except for when he is being chased he'll still run and shoot, but if the enemy tries to get away the officer will chase him for a certain distance.

For the stuff he sells.

Police cap - 5 gold always available
Police shirt - 5 gold always available
Police pants - 5 gold always available
K9 unit - 20 gold available on full
moons

The police outfit would obviously be vanity, and the K9 would be a pet, that summons a German Shepherd.

Welp, that's all I have, thanks for reading! Comment on what you think I should change.

I feel like all the roles he plays here could easily be done by other npcs. Police stuff could be sold by the clothier at some given time, K9 unit could be dropped from wolves, and the npcs could just have improved fighting abilities.

Or you could build a 5 block high wall with a lip on it to protect them.

Back
Top Bottom