tModLoader Nightmares Unleashed! Throwing weapons, bosses, minibosses, items, and more to come!

Could you please make recipes for Void Marshall's drops require only Marshall matter? Because, for example, magic stave (don't remember it's name) require weapon, which can be gathered only in corruption. And to craft Marshall knives, you need vampire knives (Crimson-only item). And I don't think that after you beat final boss, you should grind to get at least one item (because if you play Nightmares Unkeashed only, those weapons are needed just for fun, you won't use them to progress through the game)). Also, can you add Atomics back? That was very nice idea (especially shadowflame ones). I've always wanted to be able to use Goblin Sorcerer's attacks as a mage and your mod gave me that ability (and then took away haha). Plus, you can add more types of them (hell ones, which will in quantity of 10-15 drop from fire imps in hell and Water ones, which will drop from Dark Casters). And if you want to make people grind for their final set of items, you can re-add that celestial tier (and expand it). By the way, will next update bring Master Drone and Mechanical Membrane back?

Could you please make recipes for Void Marshall's drops require only Marshall matter? Because, for example, magic stave (don't remember it's name) require weapon, which can be gathered only in corruption. And to craft Marshall knives, you need vampire knives (Crimson-only item). And I don't think that after you beat final boss, you should grind to get at least one item (because if you play Nightmares Unkeashed only, those weapons are needed just for fun, you won't use them to progress through the game)). Also, can you add Atomics back? That was very nice idea (especially shadowflame ones). I've always wanted to be able to use Goblin Sorcerer's attacks as a mage and your mod gave me that ability (and then took away haha). Plus, you can add more types of them (hell ones, which will in quantity of 10-15 drop from fire imps in hell and Water ones, which will drop from Dark Casters). And if you want to make people grind for their final set of items, you can re-add that celestial tier (and expand it). By the way, will next update bring Master Drone and Mechanical Membrane back?
I'll make sure to keep what you said in mind for this update :)

upload_2019-9-18_10-44-45.png

Here's an update for the shoggoth enemies, any thoughts? Any other enemies everyone would like to be resprited? :)

View attachment 226970

Here's an update for the shoggoth enemies, any thoughts? Any other enemies everyone would like to be resprited? :)
For me, they look cute. And I don't know how should I react to this. Also, I think, that tentacles should have full outline.

EDIT: After some thinking I realised, that I liked old one's better. They were bigger and looked less cute and finding them in caves could be creepy enough to scare (and that was fun)! But anyway, your spriting skills improved. Can't wait to see further progress about the update.

Last edited:
Hello! This is Psychotic. I'm in the process of making a Terraria mod, that I hope in time will not feel like a mod, but more of a dlc, something that flushes out the base game even more.

This mod currently has;
- 10 unique bosses, 5 pre-hardmode, 4 hardmode, 1 true final boss (Tested with all endgame classes so it's very fair, just very difficult!)
- 7 minibosses, 3 pre-hardmode, 4 hardmode
- 144 items
- 13 enemies
- Extended throwing class
- The new final boss is spawned with materials obtained through Solar Eclipses, Alien Invasions, Pirate Invasions, Duke Fishron and both of the holiday themed moon events.
- Boss Checklist support!

Planned content;
- 16 bosses in total
- Lots more minibosses (Minimum 10)
- Tons more items (Hopefully a few hundred)
- Another tier to the endgame
- More regular npc's to flush out the game a bit (Hopefully at least 50)
- Extend the throwing class to hardmode (About 90% done)

jUpb1XA.png

0IPv3NH.png

DT9x3Xx.png

The Antlion Queen!
PuQRVh4.png

The Goblin King!
qayJBBL.png

Clampula!
daMWEKI.png

The Mother Spitter!
EGPH90g.png

QDol80Y.png

Ichor Blaster! (Crimson)
CBfpiT6.png

Grasper! (Corruption)
zYEWo65.png

The Gimimmick!
VSnmCpQ.png

The Behemoth!
KjqR1Tr.png

The Void Marshall!
97Gfu1x.png

Here's a picture with a good chunk of the items from the mod... feel free to search this!
Xlcd1hA.png

Unfortunately, I haven't gotten around to fleshing out the wiki but this is the link to what is there currently.
Nightmares Unleashed! The Official Wiki of a Terraria Modification by Psychotic. Wiki

Thank you for reading this post! Enjoy playing Terraria everyone! :)
I apologize for the Cheat Sheet mod in the screenshots, I need that for testing everything. It's not a part of my mod. It's also found on the Mod Browser.

I attached the current version of the mod as a zip file for those who can't obtain it on the mod browser for any reason.

EvjtPQ7.gif

Gameraiders101 made a pretty awesome animated banner shown above, you can get it right here!

Code:
[url="http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/48306/"][img]http://i.imgur.com/EvjtPQ7.gif[/img][/url]

If anyone would like to, I would be more than happy to use a fan made banner as well!
idk how to spawn the bosses

Hello! This is Psychotic. I'm in the process of making a Terraria mod, that I hope in time will not feel like a mod, but more of a dlc, something that flushes out the base game even more.

This mod currently has;
- 10 unique bosses, 5 pre-hardmode, 4 hardmode, 1 true final boss (Tested with all endgame classes so it's very fair, just very difficult!)
- 7 minibosses, 3 pre-hardmode, 4 hardmode
- 144 items
- 13 enemies
- Extended throwing class
- The new final boss is spawned with materials obtained through Solar Eclipses, Alien Invasions, Pirate Invasions, Duke Fishron and both of the holiday themed moon events.
- Boss Checklist support!

Planned content;
- 16 bosses in total
- Lots more minibosses (Minimum 10)
- Tons more items (Hopefully a few hundred)
- Another tier to the endgame
- More regular npc's to flush out the game a bit (Hopefully at least 50)
- Extend the throwing class to hardmode (About 90% done)

jUpb1XA.png

0IPv3NH.png

DT9x3Xx.png

The Antlion Queen!
PuQRVh4.png

The Goblin King!
qayJBBL.png

Clampula!
daMWEKI.png

The Mother Spitter!
EGPH90g.png

QDol80Y.png

Ichor Blaster! (Crimson)
CBfpiT6.png

Grasper! (Corruption)
zYEWo65.png

The Gimimmick!
VSnmCpQ.png

The Behemoth!
KjqR1Tr.png

The Void Marshall!
97Gfu1x.png

Here's a picture with a good chunk of the items from the mod... feel free to search this!
Xlcd1hA.png

Unfortunately, I haven't gotten around to fleshing out the wiki but this is the link to what is there currently.
Nightmares Unleashed! The Official Wiki of a Terraria Modification by Psychotic. Wiki

Thank you for reading this post! Enjoy playing Terraria everyone! :)
I apologize for the Cheat Sheet mod in the screenshots, I need that for testing everything. It's not a part of my mod. It's also found on the Mod Browser.

I attached the current version of the mod as a zip file for those who can't obtain it on the mod browser for any reason.

EvjtPQ7.gif

Gameraiders101 made a pretty awesome animated banner shown above, you can get it right here!

Code:
[url="http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/48306/"][img]http://i.imgur.com/EvjtPQ7.gif[/img][/url]

If anyone would like to, I would be more than happy to use a fan made banner as well!
how do i spawn the grasper and the other one

The AntLaine Queen is boring right now, make she can only spawn in the underground desert, and she runs away digging to get father away form the player. As the Antlaine Queen runs away she spawns all kinds of antlines you have faced in the desert, she can leave the desert biome. Neff the expert mode drop, like instead of +55% summon damage, it could be +25%.
Keep up your exciting work 👌

The AntLaine Queen is boring right now, make she can only spawn in the underground desert, and she runs away digging to get father away form the player. As the Antlaine Queen runs away she spawns all kinds of antlines you have faced in the desert, she can leave the desert biome. Neff the expert mode drop, like instead of +55% summon damage, it could be +25%.
Keep up your exciting work 👌
I'll mess with the Antlion Queen, I agree that she's missing something! And with the expert mode drop, it actually debuffs your familiar damage to be 55% of what it's base damage is. The idea with it is quantity over quality! I'll test it out a bit more, and if it seems too weak still then I will modify how much of a damage debuff it is as well.

I'll mess with the Antlion Queen, I agree that she's missing something! And with the expert mode drop, it actually debuffs your familiar damage to be 55% of what it's base damage is. The idea with it is quantity over quality! I'll test it out a bit more, and if it seems too weak still then I will modify how much of a damage debuff it is as well.
Ho, thanks for helping me understand the item, I was able to fight the golden clam and I think it should only be spawned in the ocean can not leave the ocean or it leaves, and spawns little clams, that would make it more interesting.
Keep up the amazing work 👌.

Last edited:
hi, if you think about the fashion you make can be really cool, but if possible, I would like to put ideas for fashion. I have them decently but I can’t implement them myself, so I need help

Back
Top Bottom