tModLoader Nightmares Unleashed! Throwing weapons, bosses, minibosses, items, and more to come!

Yo! I was searching around for how to spawn the graspe(r?) boss spreadsheet tells me i need a ichor gland, is it a drop off of something in the corruption or do i need a crimson world?

Yo! I was searching around for how to spawn the graspe(r?) boss spreadsheet tells me i need a ichor gland, is it a drop off of something in the corruption or do i need a crimson world?
As of right now it's not finished, so you just need a Cursed flame and 5 Rotten Chunks. :)
So when will the new update be release ?I cant wait to let Corruption drop something more.
I'm not sure as of this moment, but soonish!
Thank you for your answer! Can you please buff vilespit kunais because they have too low range and some vanilla throwing weapons like throwing knives or shurikens are better.
I'll definitely take a look at them, I agree that they should be able to be thrown farther.

Could you have the yoyo's be Melee damage by default and have the ability to change them to Throwing? Maybe you can craft the Melee yoyo into a Throwing yoyo or maybe an Accessory. I believe its odd since it only changes Vanilla yoyo's damage and it is weird when also using other mods, which is what most people probably do. Unless there's a way you could get it to change the modded yoyo's damage types as well. Or maybe make the yoyo damage change an optional feature somehow.

Could you have the yoyo's be Melee damage by default and have the ability to change them to Throwing? Maybe you can craft the Melee yoyo into a Throwing yoyo or maybe an Accessory. I believe its odd since it only changes Vanilla yoyo's damage and it is weird when also using other mods, which is what most people probably do. Unless there's a way you could get it to change the modded yoyo's damage types as well. Or maybe make the yoyo damage change an optional feature somehow.
I believe there's a way for me to add mod options now so I will! Otherwise I'll just make a way to toggle it that's easy to do. :)

Every time I try to Download this mod again, it says "The Mod Browser server has exceeded its daily bandwidth allotment. Please consult this mod's homepage for an alternate download or try again later." I'd assume its a tmodloader issue at first, but my friends and I are able to download other mods, just not this one. And the download link is outdated, and it also gives the same error if trying to Update the outdated download. Also crashes each time if trying to Enable the outdated one. Not sure what would cause this, but could you update the download link?

I'll upload a link for you here! As long as you don't have plans to face the final boss this should suffice for now, I'm doing a lot of tweaks for him and he's still got some fine tuning left. I'd give you the update publically pushed but I haven't been archiving release versions (wrongly). I haven't been paying a lot of attention to the homepage (again, wrongly), I'll go through and tidy it up a bit as soon as I get this update out. Here's a link to what I'm currently messing with if you're interested. (SPOILERS)

Attachments

• TrueEater.zip
    3.8 MB · Views: 271
I'll upload a link for you here! As long as you don't have plans to face the final boss this should suffice for now, I'm doing a lot of tweaks for him and he's still got some fine tuning left. I'd give you the update publically pushed but I haven't been archiving release versions (wrongly). I haven't been paying a lot of attention to the homepage (again, wrongly), I'll go through and tidy it up a bit as soon as I get this update out. Here's a link to what I'm currently messing with if you're interested. (SPOILERS)
That looks really beautiful. I really can't wait to fight with him one more time. Good work.

That looks really beautiful. I really can't wait to fight with him one more time. Good work.
I'm improving everything about the fight, it'll be one to remember now! Better attacks, smooth new background, his own custom theme, it'll all be a great time while getting your :red: handed to you. :D

I can't update this mod in TMod Loader. I get this message when I was trying to update this mod in TMod Loader saying, "The Mod Browser server has exceeded its daily bandwidth allotment. Please consult this mod's homepage for an alternate download or try again later."

I can't update this mod in TMod Loader. I get this message when I was trying to update this mod in TMod Loader saying, "The Mod Browser server has exceeded its daily bandwidth allotment. Please consult this mod's homepage for an alternate download or try again later."

Me too I can't play because of that error !!!

With the next update I'll fix this! It's because I haven't linked Nightmares Unleashed to a Github repository yet, once I do it with the next update it will be fixed. Unfortunately all I can do is get the update finished faster as it needs a fresh version of the mod's source code.

I'll get it fixed, I promise!

Здравствуйте,ваш мод в tmodloader 0.10.1.5 при попытке установить выдает ошибку-the mod browser server has exceeded its daily bandwidth allotment.Place consult this mod's homepage for an alternate downloador try again later

I second this, I thought a mecha version of the Brain would be cool from the front page only to discover it doesn't exist anymore :/

IMO the boss should stay, and any changes should be the "maybe" factor
I'll consider adding it back! It was a bit lazy and the code was not very server-friendly, but I'll figure out if there's a way I can add him back. I updated the post so it isn't misleading anymore :)

Back
Top Bottom