Weapons & Equip Ninja class

Do you think they should they sould changed the damge type?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This idea is quite vague and unnecessary. What kinds of armor are there for the ninja class? Are there any new throwables for this class? Because if there aren't, this class is dead-ended in late pre-hardmode. You also mention that it increases evasiveness? What does that mean?
You brought up a valid point, where are all the other armors? It is not like the developers are going to come up with all that for no reason.

This idea is quite vague and unnecessary. What kinds of armor are there for the ninja class? Are there any new throwables for this class? Because if there aren't, this class is dead-ended in late pre-hardmode. You also mention that it increases evasiveness? What does that mean?

well they'd have to add more throwables and evasiveness is your chance to evade an attack

I think that meanes to doge or something.That sounds preety cool but you dond need a whole new class for that how abboutgh just a new set of armour that gives more evasiveness and other stuff,just not a whole new class.

Such throw. Much ninja. Wow.

On topic, though, this is in the wrong section; it should be in mechanics.
I disagree, this belongs in portfolios/multitopic. They would need to come up with at least one armor set per tier. That and the person in charge said that vampire knives should be thrown damage so there needs to be a replacement for vampire knives.

I disagree, this belongs in portfolios/multitopic. They would need to come up with at least one armor set per tier. That and the person in charge said that vampire knives should be thrown damage so there needs to be a replacement for vampire knives.
Right now the only suggestion is a new damage type, which indeed belongs in the mechanics section.

As Freenight said before me, this is just a new mechanic that you're proposing. It seems as if all your arguments (and they're pretty good) as of yet are for making throwables useful, rather than actually making a new damage class that is worthy. So if this were for adding more end-game throwables and the like, such as @Snickerbobble's thorn balls, I'd be all for it! As of yet, I think you need to a) formulate new arguments that actually debate the point or b) change the suggestion a little.

I'm gonna stick up for OP here. Despite the suggestion being really vague, I think it would be a fun way to repurpose the Ninja clothes/Buff up throwing weapons a little.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom