PS4 No Lunatic Cultists

Sweettooth098

Terrarian
I was fighting the moon lord and lost so I thought I give it another shot by closing the game instead of leaving and exiting. Turns out my character saved everything that happened in the fight but the world didn't. The event is all gone and the lunatic cultist isn't respawning. I've tried killing Golem again, reloading, exiting Terraria completely, and waited about a week in-game. I've searched online and people said to just wait and so far it's not working. I'm tempted to just do it in another world but I've built a very long sky bridge of asphalt and I don't really want to do it all over again.

I was fighting the moon lord and lost so I thought I give it another shot by closing the game instead of leaving and exiting. Turns out my character saved everything that happened in the fight but the world didn't. The event is all gone and the lunatic cultist isn't respawning. I've tried killing Golem again, reloading, exiting Terraria completely, and waited about a week in-game. I've searched online and people said to just wait and so far it's not working. I'm tempted to just do it in another world but I've built a very long sky bridge of asphalt and I don't really want to do it all over again.
I think this has to do with the developers seemingly removing the pre-1.3's "Save" button/Exit without saving. I guess whenever the game exits, no matter if the game is exited abruptly or not.

Hi @Sweettooth098, do you have any events going on? Goblins, pirates, Martians, etc? Cultists won’t respawn if there’s a boss or event happening. Head to natural spawn and see if there’s any event music.

Additionally, since I’m not sure at what point your world saved or not, it’s possible the cultists have traveled. Head into the dungeon (and around it) and see if you can find them. They can travel down quite a ways on their own if they think they are following you (again, since it’s unclear at what point your world thinks it saved)

Back
Top Bottom