Mobile no quest fishes?!

the_crapper

Terrarian
So I finally wanted to get some new items with quests. So I got pretty much all things I can use at this point of the game to improve my fishing "skills" (screenshot of my inventory included) I needed the rabbit-fish caught on the surface of the map, I switched map and started fishing... For a long time and didn't get any questfishes not a single one eventhough I fished nine stop for 1 hour with over 100 percent fishing power it didn't rain and it wasn't full moon but there hasn't been any quest fishes... Why? You can see my inventory in the picture could someone help me please
Screenshot_20200524-223236.png
Screenshot_20200524-223244.png

So I finally wanted to get some new items with quests. So I got pretty much all things I can use at this point of the game to improve my fishing "skills" (screenshot of my inventory included) I needed the rabbit-fish caught on the surface of the map, I switched map and started fishing... For a long time and didn't get any questfishes not a single one eventhough I fished nine stop for 1 hour with over 100 percent fishing power it didn't rain and it wasn't full moon but there hasn't been any quest fishes... Why? You can see my inventory in the picture could someone help me pleaseView attachment 273673View attachment 273674
Hi there @the_crapper, welcome to the forums. :)

From information that I’ve been gathering, if you are doing everything correctly in order to catch a quest fish, and are never getting one, the most likely reason is because the game is a cracked version. If you are playing on a legitimate version, purchased from the App Store, Play Store, or Amazon and you are still having trouble with the quest fish, please let me know and we can troubleshoot. :)

So I am not playing a cracked version of terraria... But earlier there has been the official free version of terraria called Terraria trial which I installed. (You played a free tutorial of terraria) after some time I bought the full terraria version ingame and everything worked and worked the way it should, it gets the latest updates too. Concluded:I am not playing a cracked version of terraria but still can't find the right questfish

So I am not playing a cracked version of terraria... But earlier there has been the official free version of terraria called Terraria trial which I installed. (You played a free tutorial of terraria) after some time I bought the full terraria version ingame and everything worked and worked the way it should, it gets the latest updates too. Concluded:I am not playing a cracked version of terraria but still can't find the right questfish
Thanks for the extra info. Can you upload your world here and I’ll go in and see if I can get a quest fish.
  • Here’s where you can find your world files:
    • Open your Files App and you should see these folders.
    • On Android devices - Android > data > com.and.games505.TerrariaPaid > Worlds
    • On iOS devices - On My <Device> > Terraria > Worlds
  • Then, here on the forums you can use the “Upload a File” to attach a copy of the character and world file to your post.

I am using 2 different worlds right now: the one I receive the quests in and the one I am fishing in should I upload both

do you have a quest fish in ur piggy bank flying thing. u may have to wait for it to despawn if that is the case

I am using 2 different worlds right now: the one I receive the quests in and the one I am fishing in should I upload both

Well I got quest fishes... But they are just harpyfishes eventhough I fished on the surface I got a lot and still get more, so clonluding, I don't have the needed fish in my piggy bank

Well I got quest fishes... But they are just harpyfishes eventhough I fished on the surface I got a lot and still get more, so clonluding, I don't have the needed fish in my piggy bank
The Harpyfish is a quest item that is needed for the Angler. It is obtained by fishing in the Forest or on Floating Islands.
i got the dirtfish instead of the questfish the angler wanted. i am still waiting for him to want it so i can turn it in. it happens sometimes. in your case, quite a bit.

So this is my main world and character, but the world I am fishing in is too big to upload(I hope this is the right way/file i added)

Attachments

• spothots welt(1)-1552344830.wld
    2.5 MB · Views: 116
  • lula.plr
    2 KB · Views: 88
ye, because they are in ur inventory when a questfish is in ur inventory u will keep getting that quest fish till its out of ur inventory, cuz u can't catch other quest fishes when one is in ur inventory
Νομίζω. αλλά ίσως κάνω λάθος

ye, because they are in ur inventory when a questfish is in ur inventory u will keep getting that quest fish till its out of ur inventory, cuz u can't catch other quest fishes when one is in ur inventory
But theoretically it shouldn't when it is in a chest/piggy bank

"Quest Fish are the only items that cannot be picked up if there is one already in the inventory. However, they can be moved into the inventory from a storage item (shift-clicking and other "auto" features will not work). To collect more than one of a quest fish, the player must store each fish in a storage item as it is caught;" that's what the wiki says

whoah, then i have said the wrong thing, plus, u may just have bad luck. also, i DID say: Νομίζω. αλλά ίσως κάνω λάθος,
which means in greek: i think, i may be wrong though

Back
Top Bottom