Mobile No Tortise Shells!

Mechanicalized

Terrarian
I have, as of present time, killed 100 Tortises. I have not, however, gotten a single shell. What is going on? Am I doing something wrong? Send help.

I have, as of present time, killed 100 Tortises. I have not, however, gotten a single shell. What is going on? Am I doing something wrong? Send help.
It can take quite a lot of tortoises if you are unlucky. I know I have turtle shells in mobile so they are obtainable. Just luck is not with you right now.

Does anyone have good tips on farming turtle shells? I'm trying to make the midgame easier by getting turtle armor, but I have found no good threads on farming jungle mobs/ Tortises

I can't give you much but here's how I got Turtle Armor (now Beetle Armor). It's simple and you probably already know:

Water Candle and Battle Potions - Definitely
If you're in Chlorophyte Armor or lower, Tortoises can be a bit of a hassle so set up honey stations, heart lanterns, and campfires in the jungle surface.
For the sake of convenience cover up the underground jungle so you can walk around easily.
You should end up getting 1 within the first thirty minutes 100% guaranteed.
If you have a bit of extra time definitely make a volcano farm. Look it up you'll easily find one. Happy Days has videos on them.
After that it's just patience.
Trust me I can relate I'm trying to get RoD for endgame.

Make flat runways so that there's plenty of available blocks for them to spawn on instead of trying to find an open area on a bumpy, jagged surface.

It can take quite a lot of tortoises if you are unlucky. I know I have turtle shells in mobile so they are obtainable. Just luck is not with you right now.
Me too, I had full beetle armor accidentally deleted my leggings, I’m looking for turtle shells in the jungle for an entire hour, killed 20 tortoises and got nothing.

Back
Top Bottom