Xbox One NPCs Dying Randomly?

Xaolis_irl

Official Terrarian
My NPCs die randomly when they're secure in their homes, even when the player is nearby. Is this a bug or a feature that I'm confused about?

My NPCs die randomly when they're secure in their homes, even when the player is nearby. Is this a bug or a feature that I'm confused about?
Are there perhaps enemies that got into the house? One or two may have snuck in and are harassing your NPCs. Or do you have water nearby? Sometimes they wander off and drown.

Are there perhaps enemies that got into the house? One or two may have snuck in and are harassing your NPCs. Or do you have water nearby? Sometimes they wander off and drown.
Most of the houses don't have water nearby or have platform or actuator doors, they sometimes die even if the player is using their interface, and monsters usually don't get inside due to the peace candles, background walls, and the player being nearby usually with a Stardust Dragon

Last edited:
Most of the houses don't have water nearby or have platform or actuator doors, they sometimes die even if the player is using their interface, and monsters usually don't get inside due to the peace candles, background walls, and the player being nearby usually with a Stardust Dragon
Hmm, that's really strange. The NPC is dying even if the player is talking to them? If you can get that on video it would help out greatly, and you can send it straight to the developers here: https://fs30.formsite.com/505games/form15/index.html

Back
Top Bottom