NPCs & Enemies NPCs

hix46

Terrarian
Terraria has many NPCs but certain items say quest item, but why be vague if there is just one quest NPC. I have no ideas because i just dont but maybe others do...

I'm not sure what you're saying. Are you trying to say that the title "Quest item" is too broad? Or are you saying that we need more quest NPCs?

yeah, wow i am bad at posting sorry for confusing you this is pretty cryptic
Hi there @hix46, welcome to the forums. Just as a tip for going forward, I'd suggest spending a bit more time organizing your thoughts and writing up your suggestion threads. :) If you yourself feel that this one is "pretty cryptic" it will be hard for the community to get on board with it as well. I'm sure you are wanting to present your ideas the best way possible, and I think taking some more time with them can help.

You should click the "Edit" button on the bottom of your post and update it with whatever you want in the game to solve this problem. Sometimes taking time to figure out a solution to a problem you find leads to a great suggestion of items/NPCs

Last edited:
i would like i did with some other threads i have, but i seriously just don't know what i was saying either.

Back
Top Bottom