Nurse won't change houses.

Edenticy

Steampunker
My nurse won't change houses. I've been using the scummy teleportation method to beat the Moon Lord but sometimes the nurse is standing right on my bed and when I want to heal myself up I always remove the spawn point while trying to heal myself and almost/always lose the battle. So I wanted to change some things up and have the nurse trapped in one place so she couldn't move and then it would be easy to heal up. But while I was trying to trap her she jumped down the platform and left the house.. I checked if the house was suitable and it wasn't so I fixed some things up and made the house suitable and placed her tag or whatever that thing is in the house. And now she won't move in..

Help me please
Thank you. <3

(EDIT) - She moved in after I ran around the world and changed spawn points for like 20 minutes.

Last edited:
NPCs will try to move to their house when night starts. If they can't reach their house and they're off-screen, they'll teleport home - that's probably what you saw after running around the world. Except if there's a Solar Eclipse, NPCs tend to walk around aimlessly during the day without seeking their house, so that's probably why your Nurse wasn't moving.

Back
Top Bottom