o looks weird

Lord Ruby

Terrarian
The o in the default font for posts looks weird and out of place.

O.png

I'd suggest changing it.

I'm using underground as well and don't find it out of place. I'm using a tablet, maybe that's it? It looks pretty normal.

I'm using underground as well and don't find it out of place. I'm using a tablet, maybe that's it? It looks pretty normal.
Perhaps, but doesn't the picture in the op explain it? I just enlarged a screenshot of a word here.

It's only 1 pixel after all so it might not be noticable on tablets, I do use a computer with a rather large screen after all.

The "o" looks like a zero and also overlaps a little bit with the letter to the left of it, so it looks displaced too.

Please fix this D:

It doesn't happen to me at all.

What browsers are you guys using? I've noticed that my firefox and chrome have slightly different font styles. Perhaps that has something to do with it.

It doesn't happen to me at all.

What browsers are you guys using? I've noticed that my firefox and chrome have slightly different font styles. Perhaps that has something to do with it.
I think it depends on the monitor/screen resolution. Weird 'o' happens on my desktop (Chrome) but not my laptop (also Chrome).

This happens for me too. My screen resolution is 1920 x 1080, also using chrome.

Last edited:
Weird o happens on this computer, on Chrome.
Weird o does not happen on this computer, on Firefox.
Weird o does not happen on this computer, on Internet explorer. (Though simply opening IE probably gave me tetanus.)

1920 x 1080 Resolution.

On Chrome, weird o disappears when I change the size of the font. Whether I make the font bigger or smaller doesn't matter. It only appears for me when the font is exactly that size.

If you have Weird o, change your font size to see if it stops. (No, I'm not saying that's the solution, I'm asking if the problem persists when you do.)

Will check my laptop to see if it has same issue.

The weird o doesn't happen on both my monitors [1920 x 1080 and 1440 x 900], on both firefox and chrome.

It doesn't happen on my 1920 x 1080 laptop either, both firefox and chrome.

I don't think it's resolution, there might be something else causing it.

I have a 1920x1080 laptop, use underground theme, use firefox (SCREW GOOGLE), and have never noticed this at all. My font is much different from yours though...

Back
Top Bottom