NPCs & Enemies Ocram in PC?

tcf? :red:? also, idc cause i want em on pc! im sick of having to deal with my crappy andriod whenever i feel like fight ocram!
It means mod creators are not allowed to add mobile/console exclusive content to pc version and distribute the mod on Terraria Community Forums which is the forum we a currently using. They are not even allowed to do it on other sites because it is illegal.

It means mod creators are not allowed to add mobile/console exclusive content to pc version and distribute the mod on Terraria Community Forums which is the forum we a currently using. They are not even allowed to do it on other sites because it is illegal.
why arent they allowed XD copyright?

The console and mobile versions are bad compared to the PC version, I'll admit that.
So they deserve atleast something to make the game be more fun for them.

A few things: Lepus, Turkor, and Ocram, in my opinion, are all great. Ocram is just fun, Turkor's horn of plenty is great. Lepus is useless, but a lot of fun.

I added my own ocram to the game, although its using a flying AI, does anyone know how to make new AI's ? Can someone message me a custom simple AI with notes ? Would be awesome, i still need to figure out how to get ocram to second stage also. All ocram can do atm is fly at you and upon hit hurt you until you die and has some flame effect i added to take extra damage. Ocram atm drops some phone content, some phone content i have redesigned and completed such as dragon armor, heros gear ect much more.

Occam and the Moon Lord are two unique Endgame ideas. I don't feel like there is any need to put both of them together in one version until other versions get something similar.

I added my own ocram to the game, although its using a flying AI, does anyone know how to make new AI's ? Can someone message me a custom simple AI with notes ? Would be awesome, i still need to figure out how to get ocram to second stage also. All ocram can do atm is fly at you and upon hit hurt you until you die and has some flame effect i added to take extra damage. Ocram atm drops some phone content, some phone content i have redesigned and completed such as dragon armor, heros gear ect much more.

I dont see how it really matters, modders can mod and have the capability to do so and terraria knows that. Didnt say if i would post it or not, but it is still under construction and only for myself or friends at this stage.

All content should be avaliable anyway. If they didnt want there sprites stolen or used they shouldnt upload them to the internet on the wiki, to be easily accessed and shouldnt allow modding. It is possible to pass copyrights, by one the sprites actually have to be edited and changed due to the sizes of the sprites on phone wiki, so the sprites are actually different in the end although not the same, so its basically inspiration from the mobile game, although things have been changed to pass the laws.

Theres other points but its hard to explain, but if i was ever to say release mobile inspired game content, it would be different enough if that would help ?

Question because im unsure - Can mobile/console inspired mods be released if the sprites are modified or if naming conventions have been changed ? What would need to be done to include such exclusives to the pc game as a mod ? Such as the modification of sprites so they are not original ?, the changing of the names slightly to change what they actually are presented as ? or even the following up of referencing the developers and or in gereral the companies which maybe involved ?

Last edited:
I dont see how it really matters, modders can mod and have the capability to do so and terraria knows that. Didnt say if i would post it or not, but it is still under construction and only for myself or friends at this stage.

All content should be avaliable anyway. If they didnt want there sprites stolen or used they shouldnt upload them to the internet on the wiki, to be easily accessed and shouldnt allow modding. It is possible to pass copyrights, by one the sprites actually have to be edited and changed due to the sizes of the sprites on phone wiki, so the sprites are actually different in the end although not the same, so its basically inspiration from the mobile game, although things have been changed to pass the laws.

Theres other points but its hard to explain, but if i was ever to say release mobile inspired game content, it would be different enough if that would help ?

Question because im unsure - Can mobile/console inspired mods be released if the sprites are modified or if naming conventions have been changed ? What would need to be done to include such exclusives to the pc game as a mod ? Such as the modification of sprites so they are not original ?, the changing of the names slightly to change what they actually are presented as ? or even the following up of referencing the developers and or in gereral the companies which maybe involved ?
@question: Yes, you can. Ersion did it using Ocram.

Ocram deserves to stay. Without him, Console would not have a purpose to play. It would be like following the same thing. Which isn't right.
[doublepost=1505508835,1505508796][/doublepost]I actually think they should add a bit of Content to PC. And Ocram is one of them.

Ocram deserves to stay. Without him, Console would not have a purpose to play. It would be like following the same thing. Which isn't right.
[doublepost=1505508835,1505508796][/doublepost]I actually think they should add a bit of Content to PC. And Ocram is one of them.

The purpose of Console isn't Ocram. Its to add Terraria support to Console. Sometimes PC players lose sight of the fact that Console players can often be loyal to their preferred platform. Just a thought ;)

Yeah.... but... ocram :red:ing sucks in like a billion ways.

It's unbalanced, outdated, and pretty much just an EoC clone.

i think mobile version will still keep ocram

Ocram reminds me of a Spider. We're supposed to get Spider related items in 1.3.6... Just putting that out there. But if he's going away - he's going away. Never met the guy, so won't have the misfortune of missing him.

Back
Top Bottom