• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

Also, I've noticed an.... oddity, shall we say. If I boot the Tmodloader program and let it boot up/load mods etc in the background, once it goes to the main menu and I'm doing something on say, my internet browser or another Steam game, if I click on something that is lined up with where the game window is behind it, Terraria will register the click as if it was the dominant program window. This will only occur until I actually change windows to the game, then it will stop.

Just thinking as I was typing this, it started happening once I installed the ModHelpers mod as it was required for another mod.

ArsN1ght

Terrarian
Pls can someone help? I need to do projectile that i can spawn under cursor at any place for a few seconds and it will deal damage on contact
I tried to summon projectile under cursor but nothing works!(

MrBlackNT66rus

Terrarian
Hello. I downloaded Steam Terraria, installed tmodloader 0.11.6.2 and this error crashes on startup. who knows how to solve?
всем привет. скачал в стиме террарию, установил tmodloader 0.11.6.2 и при запуске вылетает эта ошибка. кто знает как решить?

Screenshot_1.png

ArsN1ght

Terrarian
Hello. I downloaded Steam Terraria, installed tmodloader 0.11.6.2 and this error crashes on startup. who knows how to solve?
всем привет. скачал в стиме террарию, установил tmodloader 0.11.6.2 и при запуске вылетает эта ошибка. кто знает как решить?

View attachment 233924
You can try delete all mods if you have any, and close all other programs before starting terraria

MrBlackNT66rus

Terrarian

View attachment 233924
I launch Terraria through Terraria Tweaker 2. Previously it started normally until it reinstalled Windows

CrimsHallowHero

Terrarian
It seems to be a bug in tModLoader.

When a player is on the unicorn mount and is wearing wings he still takes fall damage. While he doesn't in vanilla Terraria 1.3.5.3.
Tested on tModLoader 0.11.6.2 with all mods disabled.

Xlsfd

Terrarian
I've recently tried to create my first custom projectiles. After reading these forums, I managed to code them so that they work in-game. However, the textures don't look right.
This
Code:
using System;
using Microsoft.Xna.Framework;
using Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics;

using Terraria;
using Terraria.ID;
using Terraria.ModLoader;

namespace BiomeProjectiles.Projectiles
{
    public class BiomeArrow : ModProjectile
    {
        public override void SetDefaults()
        {
            projectile.width = 14;
            projectile.height = 32;
            projectile.timeLeft = 600;
            projectile.penetrate = 1;
            projectile.friendly = true;
            projectile.hostile = false;
            projectile.tileCollide = true;
            projectile.ignoreWater = true;
            projectile.ranged = true;
            projectile.aiStyle = 0;
            aiType = ProjectileID.WoodenArrowFriendly;
        }
    }
}
fires a 14x32 px, downward-facing arrow, no matter in which direction the bow/repeater is held. The projectile does fly towards the cursor, but it's not automatically rotated in the right direction like the vanilla arrows are.

And this
Code:
using System;
using Microsoft.Xna.Framework;
using Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics;

using Terraria;
using Terraria.ID;
using Terraria.ModLoader;

namespace BiomeProjectiles.Projectiles
{
    public class BiomeBullet : ModProjectile
    {
        public override void SetDefaults()
        {
            projectile.width = 20;
            projectile.height = 2;
            projectile.timeLeft = 600;
            projectile.penetrate = 1;
            projectile.friendly = true;
            projectile.hostile = false;
            projectile.tileCollide = true;
            projectile.ignoreWater = true;
            projectile.ranged = true;
            projectile.aiStyle = 0;
            aiType = ProjectileID.Bullet;
        }
    }
}
fires a 20x2 px horizontal box (like vanilla Musket Balls) that is also not rotated towards the cursor.

Any hints on how to fix this?

Top Bottom