• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

Shefanhow

Terrarian
Well cmon now, i posted a post asking for help, then almost instantly took it down cause i thought i was blind and dumb, but now... the enable developer mode button doesnt do anything it is just there, and doesnt work
1575787783040.png

Shefanhow

Terrarian
Well cmon now, i posted a post asking for help, then almost instantly took it down cause i thought i was blind and dumb, but now... the enable developer mode button doesnt do anything it is just there, and doesnt work
I figured it out, i had to go in and download a couple things for Visual studio

Polistoriks

Terrarian
Im getting this error and i cant seem to fix it:

[20/ERROR] [tML]: An error occurred while loading ThoriumMod
The mod(s) have been automatically been disabled.
System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException: Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information.
at System.Reflection.RuntimeModule.GetTypes(RuntimeModule module)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeModule.GetTypes()
at System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes()
at Terraria.ModLoader.Core.AssemblyManager.Instantiate(LoadedMod mod)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Core.AssemblyManager.<>c__DisplayClass10_0.<InstantiateMods>b__1(LoadedMod mod)
at System.Linq.Enumerable.WhereSelectListIterator`2.MoveNext()
at System.Collections.Generic.List`1..ctor(IEnumerable`1 collection)
at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToList[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Core.AssemblyManager.InstantiateMods(List`1 modsToLoad, CancellationToken token)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Core.ModOrganizer.LoadMods(CancellationToken token)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.Load(CancellationToken token)

Does anyone else know how to?
I am having the exact same problem, also can't find a solution to this. Were you able to solve this problem by now or are you still waiting for someone to help you? If, by any chance, you've "cracked the code", then I beg of you, please share your solution!

WolfManiac

Terrarian
I'm currently trying to make a Test mod for Terraria and keep running into issues. I'm trying to make a sword, that has Dust effects, a projectile, and possibly a animated texture for the sword while its in the inventory. PLEASE HELP

Sorry about the format, I didn't know how else to upload

Attachments

Shefanhow

Terrarian
I'm currently trying to make a Test mod for Terraria and keep running into issues. I'm trying to make a sword, that has Dust effects, a projectile, and possibly a animated texture for the sword while its in the inventory. PLEASE HELP

Sorry about the format, I didn't know how else to upload
my man all those files are in basic text format, they wont do anything related to code that way.

oh you know what im blind, didnt see the format apology, sorry about that.

Notera

Terrarian
Hello,

Recently updated to v0.11.5 and some debug menus (i presume they are debug menus) appear on the main menu, and when i try to load a world, once it finishes loading, it just crashes to desktop.
I have Terraria Overhaul and Chad's Furniture installed. It used to work before the update. I'm also on a laptop if that makes any difference (cause dual GPU's). Screenshots below.

1576335263079.png
1576335339117.png

OTR

Skeletron Prime
Hello,

Recently updated to v0.11.5 and some debug menus (i presume they are debug menus) appear on the main menu, and when i try to load a world, once it finishes loading, it just crashes to desktop.
I have Terraria Overhaul and Chad's Furniture installed. It used to work before the update. I'm also on a laptop if that makes any difference (cause dual GPU's). Screenshots below.

View attachment 231363View attachment 231364
I don't exactly know the problem, but I've seen that lots of other people have had this problem with Terraria Overhaul after the new update. Try going back a few pages and see if you can find a solution.

MARRKiano

Terrarian
Hello,

I have intalled the v0.11.5 and I have been unable to open my maps. The game loads normally, but it crashes when I try to open my maps, any idea how to fix this?
Screenshot_11.png
Screenshot_12.png

Armadelix

Terrarian
How does one get the ID of his own custom item(s)? so it can be used in an "If" statement - much like the regular item types/IDs, for example: this.type == 12345
EDIT:
*sigh*
I'll be damned, wasted a lot of time trying to figure how to do so, went here to ask for help and a few moments after I have finally realized how:
C#:
item.type == mod.ItemType("ModItemName"))

Last edited:

Requaero

Terrarian
I know this is probably really simple, but how do you modify the duration of vanilla buffs? E.g. making crystal ball's clairvoyance buff last an hour.

angelGAMER999YT

Terrarian
Help! After updating tmodloader, I wanted to play and, for some reason, the game crashes when the world finishes loading, I checked the mods that I had enabled and my mouse inputs began to be delayed a lot and I could not enable or disable some mods. This has never happened to me and my laptop could run the game with the highest graphics without any problem a few minutes ago.

Edit: I forgot to mention that I reinstalled the previous version and all the mods I had were no longer in the folder, so I went to download the ones I had and for some reason I didn't find Calamity or Thorium in the browser even if I looked for the names.

Last edited:

Elmofall

Terrarian
Hi! I'm having big troubles with acutally running the game for longer than a few minutes before my game freezes and eventually quits, with this info box popping up. I've tried changing supports 4k to false and I've also tried running the game in my computers intergrated graphics, (my CPU's graphics, an Intel 6600K CPU so the quality is good). My GPU is a GeForce GTX 970 card, so it shouldn't be a hardware problem since my hardware is good. Could really use the help, thanks!
20191230_135917.jpg

MrBlackNT66rus

Terrarian
всем привет. я так понял, tmodloader версии 0.11.x.x не работают на пиратский версиях террарии? верно?
Hello. I understand that tmodloader version 0.11.x.x does not work on pirated versions of terraria? right?

Top Bottom