Humorous Okay, I'm here to settle this right now. Doughnuts.

What is the best doughnut flavor?

• Glazed

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Chocolate

Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Maple

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Jelly filled

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Custard filled

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Just plain frosted

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • With sprinkles, but any flavor

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Crazy flavors, like cereal or chocolate chips or something

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cinnamon roll doughnut

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Powdered

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Sugar

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Doughnut holes

• Just PLAIN

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cheerio

Queen Slime
What is the best doughnut flavor? That is what I have come here to ask. Every time a class of mine has a party, they bring only glazed or chocolate doughnuts. And sometimes really weird crazy doughnuts with cereal on them and stuff. But I want to know. What should they actually be bringing? In my opinion, maple doughnuts. Always.

Sugar is sugar... :D

Custard filled, or Cookies and Cream flavour are my personal favourites. Yum!

Salted Caramel is the best flavour, but cinnamon is the best out of the options in the poll.

Maple is still in the lead though. I knew it was more popular than it let on. I guess I'll just have to wait until the poll closes to see though...

Although I voted chocolate, the absolute best doughnuts are the ones that combine MANY flavors and other extra things to create the perfect doughnut experience. Like, you can't just have chocolate, you need to go all out and get chocolate doughnuts with sprinkles, a custard filling, and chocolate chips or cereal or something. Then we'll have a doughnut truly worthy of being called the best.

Considering how chocolate covered, cream filled donuts pretty much make me act like clawhauser I am going to go with that.

Wow this thread fell off my radar. What the heck.

Anyway, looks like chocolate won, but I kind of expected it. Still interesting to see what people favor though.

Back
Top Bottom