tAPI Omnirs Nostalgia Pack

its dropped by the dark elf mages

Ah. Thank you. Don't they also drop bolt 3? Or is that another enemy?
Also, Omnir, if someone is unlucky, maybe you should have the black mage sell Bolt 3 after you defeat Plantera? Or Golem? I mean, that way you don't have to farm whatever enemies drop it, and you don't have to get your face repeatedly ripped off by Kraken?

I haven't even found a single Ancient Demon or Iron golem. I don't even want to know what I have to do to get those things to spawn. :p Saw a Tomberry, but I stay away from them. :)

It's totally up to you, but Plantera is like the second to final boss in the base Terraria. :)
Oh, maybe it can be a reward for fighting a solar Eclipse? I think I died 15 times getting a death scythe. :)

Ah. Thank you. Don't they also drop bolt 3? Or is that another enemy?
Also, Omnir, if someone is unlucky, maybe you should have the black mage sell Bolt 3 after you defeat Plantera? Or Golem? I mean, that way you don't have to farm whatever enemies drop it, and you don't have to get your face repeatedly ripped off by Kraken?

I haven't even found a single Ancient Demon or Iron golem. I don't even want to know what I have to do to get those things to spawn. :p Saw a Tomberry, but I stay away from them. :)

It's totally up to you, but Plantera is like the second to final boss in the base Terraria. :)
Oh, maybe it can be a reward for fighting a solar Eclipse? I think I died 15 times getting a death scythe. :)
Lots of Iron Golems in Hardmode Jungle :D

So, funny story, I meant Iron Giant. :p
Also, other funny story, A dark Elven mage dropped Bolt 3 for me. WAHAHAHAHA! Now I can destroy the world as a mage/fighter again.
Let's see the Destroyer handle this, or the Twins.

So, Bolt 3 costs 1 platinum to reforge. I didn't know I had to farm Mimics for 30 minutes to be able to reforge it once. :p
I don't think it needs that high of a cost, but you know, maybe I'm crazy.

123.png

i think the underhill and the water crystal spawn occupation is the same but the underhill always goes first so the water crystal never spawns

i was trying to get blindfold and vitamins, while i got over 3 blinffolds i didnt get vitamins, it was sligthy frustrating but still i spent there long time stting with water candle and ring of men on me, smashing corruptors :)

In the Omnir Beastiary pdf there is something called Orshabaal's Cave Spawn. It is located on the right side of the map. Is it always on the right side? I seem to have scoured that part of my world even using some weapons that illuminate the underground and dug suspicious places, but I have not found it. Is it the current version? Or it can be even deeper? Or only Hardmode, it doesn't have the only HM sign?

In the Omnir Beastiary pdf there is something called Orshabaal's Cave Spawn. It is located on the right side of the map. Is it always on the right side? I seem to have scoured that part of my world even using some weapons that illuminate the underground and dug suspicious places, but I have not found it. Is it the current version? Or it can be even deeper? Or only Hardmode, it doesn't have the only HM sign?
it works like a very rare mob spawn. it has its own hp and when it spawns it also summons deamons like those from hell. i had it spawned twice, once on my skybrdge over start of my jungle, and the other time on the desert between my spawn and jungle. both times it was on the right side of map

Blood moon + battle potion + water candle + Grealms Bloodshed amulet = death. Couldn't sit a minute because Witch king and Nazgul kept spawning over and over again.

Back
Top Bottom