tAPI Omnirs Nostalgia Pack

Hey Omnir, wanted to point out something about spears, which should be super easy to fix.

Most spears don't work correctly and their projectile disappears when they hit an enemy. This is due to a setting within the projectile's json-files:
- "penetrate": 1,
Should be:
- "penetrate": -1,

UKWcTW.gif

This affects the projectiles of the following spears:
Dragon Lance
Dragoon Lance
HiRyuu Spear
Holy Lance
Imp Halberd
Longinus
Pearl Spear
Radiant Lance

All of this is for version 1.0.3.10

By the way, do you have any infos on the dark souls themed armors?

Hey Omnir, wanted to point out something about spears, which should be super easy to fix.

Most spears don't work correctly and their projectile disappears when they hit an enemy. This is due to a setting within the projectile's json-files:
- "penetrate": 1,
Should be:
- "penetrate": -1,

UKWcTW.gif

This affects the projectiles of the following spears:
Dragon Lance
Dragoon Lance
HiRyuu Spear
Holy Lance
Imp Halberd
Longinus
Pearl Spear
Radiant Lance

All of this is for version 1.0.3.10

By the way, do you have any infos on the dark souls themed armors?
Did my spear code work?

I got this Error Message when i loaded up my world in hardmode

"System.IO.IOException: The file 'C:\Users\Donna Leighton\Documents\My Games\Terraria\tAPI\temp\Tiles.dat.tmp' already exists.
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(System.Int32 errorCode, System.String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.FileStream.Init(System.String path, System.IO.FileMode mode, System.IO.FileAccess access, System.Int32 rights, System.Boolean useRights, System.IO.FileShare share, System.Int32 bufferSize, System.IO.FileOptions options, Microsoft.Win32.Win32Native+SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, System.String msgPath, System.Boolean bFromProxy, System.Boolean useLongPath, System.Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(System.String path, System.IO.FileMode mode, System.IO.FileAccess access, System.IO.FileShare share, System.Int32 bufferSize, System.IO.FileOptions options, System.String msgPath, System.Boolean bFromProxy)
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(System.String path, System.IO.FileMode mode)
at Ionic.Zip.ZipEntry.InternalExtract(System.String baseDir, System.IO.Stream outstream, System.String password)
at Terraria.WorldFile.LoadWorldTiles(Ionic.Zip.ZipFile zf, System.String fname, System.Boolean[] importance)
at Terraria.WorldFile.ActualLoadWorld(System.String world)
at Terraria.WorldFile.loadWorld()
at Terraria.WorldGen.playWorldCallBack(System.Object threadContext)
at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.WaitCallback_Context(System.Object state)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(System.Threading.ExecutionContext executionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback callback, System.Object state, System.Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext executionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback callback, System.Object state, System.Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.System.Threading.IThreadPoolWorkItem.ExecuteWorkItem()
at System.Threading.ThreadPoolWorkQueue.Dispatch()
at System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitCallback.PerformWaitCallback()"

When i loaded it up it kept saying this and crashing tAPI, but i did do one thing that fixed it, went into my temp folder in tAPI and removed 'Tiles.dat.tmp' from the temp folder and it loaded up after i did a test of it, i think it either had something to do with the hardmode change and redid all the tiles around my world or it was from when i was changing the blocks in my npc houses from stone bricks to wood, eitherway it should be looked into

I was playing the all items map testing with the best weapons on Sauron and Witchking they did 1 and if crit 2 damage i think this is one of the overpowered monsters you were talking about.

I was looking at a document on your old page about spawns. If there are still correct does the "does not spawn with town NPC" mean that the monsters dont spawn when NPC's are on the map?

Where do i find the monsters that drop the dying wind and dying water crystals?
Also,bug report:
If you talk to a Crystal NPC,lets say Wind,and click the I'm ready button,you will fight 2 of that respective crystal's fiend.

I was looking at a document on your old page about spawns. If there are still correct does the "does not spawn with town NPC" mean that the monsters dont spawn when NPC's are on the map?

I'm pretty sure that means they won't spawn when town NPC's are on screen, like slimes and the sort.

Where do i find the monsters that drop the dying wind and dying water crystals?

The Wind Elementals are found in the sky with a higher spawn rate in space. Water Elementals are found at the oceans.

Shouldn't the 'lazy' prefix decrease the speed rather than increasing it? I have only Base Mod and Omnir's nostalgia pack.
lazy-iron_wenhwnr.png

The spawn of some enemy npc's aren't working, like for example, the Iron Giant, the demon mobs (the ones that spawn in a tunnel), and the the earth elementals won't spawn, and it's not just the enemy npc's, some items aren't dropping, like the dying crystals from the elementals, there are still a few more but I can't remember all of it, anyway great mod omnir, missed this mod.

I'm having a bit of trouble, i can't find the wind or the water crystals anywhere, i've been searching my world up and down for hours, are there any specific rules for them to spawn? or am i just incredibly unlucky and should keep searching

Back
Top Bottom