On which side of Hell do you spawn the Wall of Flesh?

Which side of Hell do you spawn the WoF?

• The left side!

• No, the right!

• I've never played Terraria

• Wait, what's a wall of flesh?

• Whichever side I happen to be on

Results are only viewable after voting.
I used to build my hellbridges and spawn the WoF on the same side as the Jungle to prevent the hardmode "V stripes" from overtaking it (younger me thought the stripes generated at the point where WoF was defeated).
Now that the position of the stripes is fixed and evil biomes stopped destroying the Jungle, I just default to the left side, as most of the time the Jungle generated on the left side for me, so I got used to it.

Depends on where the Dungeon is. I like making my Cavern Pylon under Dungeon so it's easy to get there and to Hell. I just teleport to my Pylon and throw the doll in a random direction even though spawning the Wall of Flesh in a town will let it kill everyone there, but that's just the cost of convenience. :p

Never bothered to care tbh
For me, doll goes yeet, and then WoF can go from whichever direction it wants to.

I made an account just to answer this question:

If you are on the right side of the world, he will spawn on that side. If you are on the left, he will spawn on that side.
It totally depends on where you are in the world.

Left because the fight goes then in the reading direction of my native language.
I think people speaking Arabic or Hebrew tend to start the WOF on the right

I feel like this should be a Shroedinger's WoF discussion... because, even if you've defeated the WoF, its always waiting to come back on both sides of the world... almost as if it was a trans dimensional creature of unknowable intent, existing everywhere and nowhere.. all at once!

Back
Top Bottom