Console One hit killer

For the longest time, some people have wanted a Instant kill weapon.
It has been an idea that I and some people who play terraria have always wanted. But we always came to the conclusion that it would be too overpowered. So I thought, "how can I make an instant kill weapon less overpowered?" This is the result.

View attachment 236779
May i present The ONE HIT KILLER!

It is a third expert mode only Moonlord item that when equipped enflicts the "one hit" buff and "one hit" debuff.

ONE HIT BUFF:
sets the player's stats/all of the player's weapon stats to the following:
Infinite attack. Allows all weapons to one shot any boss or enemy. What this means is when you have this accessory equiped you can one shot any boss or enemy with any of your weapons.

ONE HIT DEBUFF:
buff tooltip: "with great power comes great dodging"
info: sets the player's stats to the following:
defense: 0
hp: 1/1
what this debuff does is when the one hit killer is equiped in the accessory slot the player's stats will be set to this. This means the player will kill anything in one hit with any weapon but they will also die in one hit, making the one hit killer not overpowered.

NOTES/TIPS: To prevent the possibility of the player just unequiping it before they are killed, the one hit killer cannot be unequiped until the player dies or a full in-game day passes.
This item does not cancel items that have a chance to dodge or block hits such as the solar armor set bonus, the titanium armor set bonus, the black belt, etc. This means the player has a chance to take a hit without taking damage.
For bosses with multiple body parts to them (twins, golem, moonlord, brain of cuthulu, etc) it is recommended to use the last prism or any item that is good for fighting against large groups of enemies so that the player can eliminate the multiple boss parts more quickly.
"With great power comes great dodging"
This weapon is good and balanced in the sense that the player dies in one hit. It is great for a challenge play through.

improvements: I plan to change it to a sword with very low range similar to arkahlis.
Once used, the weapon (in its future sword from) has a cool down in which it cannot be used for a short amount of time. It also cancels any items that would allow the player to survive a hit such as the black belt.

(Sry the one hit killer is just a heart jpg. Idk how to make original sprites. If anyone does know pls tell me. Also, tell me if u support this, and any improvements that can be made)
I dissagree with this idea, I don't really feel like this would fit the game.
I do however like how you made a solution to a problem this item would cause if it somehow does get added.

Last edited:
Terrible idea

@ishsinghx

If you have nothing constructive to say about a suggestion, you are better off not posting at all. Posts need to be respectful even while disagreeing with a suggestion.

Posts such as yours do not contribute towards making a suggestion better. Constructive criticism is required if you disagree with a suggestion. I suggest reading more details about our policy here: Important - Player Suggestions: Rules & Guidelines

@ishsinghx

If you have nothing constructive to say about a suggestion, you are better off not posting at all. Posts need to be respectful even while disagreeing with a suggestion.

Posts such as yours do not contribute towards making a suggestion better. Constructive criticism is required if you disagree with a suggestion. I suggest reading more details about our policy here: Important - Player Suggestions: Rules & Guidelines
There I edited it.
Hope you're happy now.

Back
Top Bottom