• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

PC Orange's Terraria Buildings

Orange!!!

Terrarian
Hello everyone!
Here is Orange,an ordinary Terraria player.
this page will contain my buildings and i hope you like that
some of the pictures may be edited,but i'm sure they are all from this game
now let's start!

stream shima

Terrarian
The beautiful build has exceeded my imagination (although I have seen it in other places, it still amazes me). The next building must also be epic 。I like you, orange!

simirian

Terrarian
These are just fabulous. To point out a few that I particularly like
this last one that you've posted has so much detail in such a small space, it just looks amazing. it is the very high end of micro builds that only a few people can hope to achieve.
Also the mountain in a bottle, the way you did the reflection with water and walls is genius. Absolutely amazing builds.

Orange!!!

Terrarian

Peach Blossom
yeah it seems that this is sakura
but to be honest,when i was building it, i was thinking that i'm going to make a peach tree
in fact, both China and Japan have sakura,but of course, the ones in Japan are more famous

Last edited:

Orange!!!

Terrarian
These are just fabulous. To point out a few that I particularly like
this last one that you've posted has so much detail in such a small space, it just looks amazing. it is the very high end of micro builds that only a few people can hope to achieve.
Also the mountain in a bottle, the way you did the reflection with water and walls is genius. Absolutely amazing builds.
thanks so much for a detailed reply.
“能以径寸之木,为宫室、器皿、人物,以至鸟兽、木石,罔不因势象形,各具情态 ”
This is surely a wonderful skill for terraria building.if you really like that, it's my pleasure tp make more

Top Bottom