tModLoader Ore Slimes (Looking for Spriters)

Fahad, Have discord. Add me if you want, I'm Manzello#9831
Also here's a drill I made for my mod, to show off my skills like Aiden L did:

Attachments

• NeutronDrill.png
    NeutronDrill.png
    741 bytes · Views: 83
Here's a few sprites for your slimes-
AdamantiteSlime.png
ChlorophyteSlime.png
LuminiteSlime.png
ShroomiteSlime.png
TitaniumSlime.png

[doublepost=1561957286,1561957073][/doublepost]Adamantite, Chlorophyte, Luminite, Shroomite, and Titanium so far. Took me a bit to sprite them all, so doing all the ores will take a while, but I'm willing to do it.

Omg i love everryone thnx a lot Manzello and Aiden L.I am very happy people like this mod.:)

I know it ain't much, but heres a copper slime. More ore resprites are on the way, and I'll try to make them better ;-; (hopefully nobody else is working on resprites...)
Copper_Slime.png

Edit: Oh, their way too small. currently redoing

Edit #2: Redo Finished, looks much better now.
Copper_Slime #2.png

Last edited:
I got a few more resprites, but I gotta go to bed, it's 1:30 AM :/ Tomorrow I'll finish gold and platinum
Iron_Slime.png
Lead_Slime.png
Silver_Slime.png
Tungsten_Slime.png

I am proud of everyone.Does anyone here knows a coder?The developer needs someone to code cause its hard.Btw appreciate all the work and thnx for making this mod a reality very,Very much:)
[doublepost=1562079347,1562079297][/doublepost]The developer has something to see.Dont you think guys?

Finished Gold and platinum. Forgot to name the other ore sprites, so here they are again.
Copper_Slime #2.png
Tin_Slime.png
Iron_Slime.png
Lead_Slime.png
Silver_Slime.png
Tungsten_Slime.png
Gold_Slime.png
Platinum_Slime.png

Copper, tin, iron, lead, silver, tungsten, gold, platinum

Thnx but what about my sprite lesson?
Thnx man.
[doublepost=1562088413,1562088350][/doublepost]
Finished Gold and platinum. Forgot to name the other ore sprites, so here they are again. View attachment 223604 View attachment 223605View attachment 223606 View attachment 223607 View attachment 223608 View attachment 223609 View attachment 223610 View attachment 223611

Copper, tin, iron, lead, silver, tungsten, gold, platinum
Good sprites.

I get back from a hiatus (break) and oh my god, people! These look amazing! I should try to get these in. I am having issues with my laptop though.

Back
Top Bottom