OOC Otaku worlds collide (an anime roleplay)

It’s a shame I can only have two characters...
I think I know who I’ll use though
I’m not making a new character (Or at least I don’t think I will as of now since I have my two slots planned), but this will definitely be interesting.

While Jay would fit, he has a very similar appearance and personality to Naruto, so I might not use him...
Either that, or he’d be perfect.
Decisions, decisions...

I’ll still join

Name: Chell
Weapons: Portal gun
Powers or quirks (MHA reference): None (Other than the fact she can’t talk)
IQ: 195
Appearance:
690E66AE-8840-40B7-9154-079DB7AE74DA.jpeg

Backstory (optional): A former test subject of GladOS at Aperture Laboratories, she escaped the facility with her Portal gun, and the horror that was Aperture
Personality: Secretive and Quiet

I’ll still join

Name: Chell
Weapons: Portal gun
Powers or quirks (MHA reference): None (Other than the fact she can’t talk)
IQ: 195
Appearance: View attachment 353609
Backstory (optional): A former test subject of GladOS at Aperture Laboratories, she escaped the facility with her Portal gun, and the horror that was Aperture
Personality: Secretive and Quiet
ok do you want an anime characer to be with you

Name: Sienn Rha
Species: Twi’lek
Height: 5’ 3”
Weight: 110 lbs
Appearance: A purple Twi’lek wearing full Mandalorian armor w/ jetpack, she is wearing a large black cloak to hide the jetpack and most of her appearance, her weapons are concealed, slender but looks strong,
IQ: 103
Items/Equipment/Weapons: Mandalorian armor, lightsaber, a modded WESTR-35 blaster pistol, a jetpack, two Mandalorian vambraces (grappling line, whistling birds, shield emitter, and a holoprojector),
Personality:
Other/Extra:
Backstory:
Text Color: #4d129d

Name: Sienn Rha
Species: Twi’lek
Height: 5’ 3”
Weight: 110 lbs
Appearance: A purple Twi’lek wearing full Mandalorian armor w/ jetpack, she is wearing a large black cloak to hide the jetpack and most of her appearance, her weapons are concealed, slender but looks strong,
IQ: 103
Items/Equipment/Weapons: Mandalorian armor, lightsaber, a modded WESTR-35 blaster pistol, a jetpack, two Mandalorian vambraces (grappling line, whistling birds, shield emitter, and a holoprojector),
Personality:
Other/Extra:
Backstory:
Text Color: #4d129d
accepted

Back
Top Bottom