• Yes

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TerraWarrior

Eye of Cthulhu
Hello everyone, welcome to my third suggestion.
I was bored when i thought of this.
Introducing the...
The...
The... PAINTGUN! (and paintballs)

The paintgun is sold from the Arms Dealer is the Painter is present.
(Sprites needed)
Paintgun
No damage
Very Fast speed
'Pew Pew!'

Paintballs
Sprite is larger, recolored Musket Ball (to color of choice)
Crafting:
50 Musket balls
1 paint (any basic colors)
Makes 50 (insert color of paint) Paintballs
"May stain everything it touches"

How it works:
This weapon is Autofire.
It will paint the blocks (and/or walls) the color of the paintball. Radius is 2x2
If it touches a player, it gives you a debuff.
Painted!
(Sprite is debuff with paint bucket in middle)
'You're a rainbow!'
Effect on blocks and players last 5-10 seconds.
The way it chooses the paintball is diffrent.
Everytime one color is added, the percent it will choose it will decrease.
ex: 4 colors= 25%
10 colors= 10%
Hope yall like this,please give ideas!

Last edited:
Eh, it seems strange that not only does one bucket of paint makes 50 paint balls, but a paint ball can paint more blocks than a bucket. So you can theoretically paint something like 300 blocks with one bucket this way. Does that seem right?

Eh, it seems strange that not only does one bucket of paint makes 50 paint balls, but a paint ball can paint more blocks than a bucket. So you can theoretically paint something like 300 blocks with one bucket this way. Does that seem right?
Wow missed that...
Maybe it's just for, like, a minute or two the paint? idk

I was thinking this was a way to paint blocks at range, but I now realize this is different.

OH wow. Its almost exactly the same. Didnt know that existed.
[DOUBLEPOST=1431948034,1431947792][/DOUBLEPOST]
But it dosent last forever, just a few seconds

Not only does this, according to how you describe it, HEAL enemies by 1 per shot, its basically a downgrade from my Paintgun Suggestion.

@Axios, @layman9

This isn't about your threads, this is about TerraWarrior's suggestion. Don't judge it based on yours, and stop advertising your own threads. If the only thing you have to say is talking about YOUR thread, then you don't need to be posting here.

@Axios, @layman9

This isn't about your threads, this is about TerraWarrior's suggestion. Don't judge it based on yours, and stop advertising your own threads. If the only thing you have to say is talking about YOUR thread, then you don't need to be posting here.

I wasn't advertising my thread. I was nearly showing that this is a dupelicate thread. Since I made basicly the exact same thread I obviously support the idea. However this is a duplicate thread and actions have still not been taken.

Back
Top Bottom