Votes: 5 14.7%
  • WOWZA

Votes: 3 8.8%

• Total voters
Oh man
that is hilarious:D
I need to stop laughing:D
I am going to have a heart attack!
Umm, let me explain, firstly, I'd like nobody talking about this topic, because I almost got completely banned because of that.
And, well, I said that in a moment that I was without patience and simply launched all my thinkings there, without stopping to think if it would hurt someone or not.
Acrooo was saying dumb things about getting married with the Empress of Light, and I couldn't let him publish that without leaving my opinion there (It's my personality, I'm from de sign of Leo), so then I said all that and Unit One came there and he and I discussed for a long time, but he won the fight. And it was unfair. Now I'll need to wait until April, 17th to be able to post on any Profile, including mine, and until July, 17th so that the warning points expire.
I'm damned.

Umm, let me explain, firstly, I'd like nobody talking about this topic, because I almost got completely banned because of that.
And, well, I said that in a moment that I was without patience and simply launched all my thinkings there, without stopping to think if it would hurt someone or not.
Acrooo was saying dumb things about getting married with the Empress of Light, and I couldn't let him publish that without leaving my opinion there (It's my personality, I'm from de sign of Leo), so then I said all that and Unit One came there and he and I discussed for a long time, but he won the fight. And it was unfair. Now I'll need to wait until April, 17th to be able to post on any Profile, including mine, and until July, 17th so that the warning points expire.
I'm damned.
oh... okay sorry;(

I have officially decided that I will not work on this mod again
This actually started because of me wanting to make a mod but I couldn't program, so Eliasfrank decided to help.
You left me for no reason and only two of my ideas got in.
Our style of ideas conflict and wouldn't work in the same mod.
Eliasfrank, teach me how to mod, I have decided to create my own mod, also, give me the code for the Dark Stabber and Enchanted Skull Staff, since it will be in my mod because I made the ideas, you will have to remove them from your own mod, I don't want to have things be in 2 mods simultaneously.

I must respectfully decline in retrieving the code for you
you must recreate it yourself
I shall remove the items
if you want to learn, then I shall help you, but minimally, use GitHub and example mod.

Last edited:
you may know that I have just modified the items, as so that they have no trace of your ideas, I hope that you feel you made the right choice.
<ACKNOWLEGEMENT>

This actually started because of me wanting to make a mod but I couldn't program, so Eliasfrank decided to help.
that is untrue, I have created this mod myself. you left for some reason after supplying me with two items. I used your ideas, along with several others, you hereby deserve NO credit after I removed them. I created what they did. you supplied the art.
<PARADOX OWNER>
<CONNECTION TERMINATED>

Last edited:
that is untrue, I have created this mod myself. you left for some reason after supplying me with two items. I used your ideas, along with several others, you hereby deserve NO credit after I removed them.
<PARADOX OWNER>
<CONNECTION TERMINATED>
First of all, I made many more ideas.
I didn't know you created the used ideas from more people.
I remember making the items.
Also
Screenshot (484).png

I will not work with someone who lies.

THAT WAS AFTER YOU DISSAPEARED
you were still looking at that page?
<CONFUSING>
you gave me the items, I made what they do.
in the next update, you shall have no credit and they shall be respired.

THAT WAS AFTER YOU DISSAPEARED
you were still looking at that page?
<CONFUSING>
you gave me the items, I made what they do.
in the next update, you shall have no credit and they shall be respired.
I was taking a break, that's why I dissapeared, I never deleted the conversation for some reason.
I can't make ideas every day.

Guys, don't fight over this. Fighting is not cool. And this mod is really nice.

If you both want, I can function in this conversation as a judge, mediating the conversation.

Cool! Now, you two, tell me what is happening and each point of view of what happened.
My perspective is that I was taking a break, but Eliasfrank thought I left for no reason despite the fact that I said I was taking a break, I left too because I didn't like that, and they won't credit me for something I came up with, I take giving people credit very seriously and think it is a horrible thing to not give people credit for an idea.

Last edited:
My perspective is that I was taking a break, but Eliasfrank thought I left for no reason despite the fact that I said I was taking a break, and they won't credit me for something I came up with, I take giving people credit very seriously and think it is a horrible thing to not give people credit for an idea.
Hm, ok, and what about ELIASFRANK's perspective?

Mr ribbon eel left suddenly, saying that he needed a break. I checked the page everyday for a month, to no avail. After that, I decided to help work on wacky npcs mod.
A few months later, I posted this, and he suddenly appeared.
My perspective is that I credited him, but when I transferred my code to a new file, I accidentally removed him. I had created a to_do list that said :
"rework LAB
check forums
credit ribbon eel"
If you could not notice, I credited him in the forums first, then was planning to fix my mod.
After he notified me that I had forgotten, there was a file error. I transferred the code to the wrong folder, I had to go through my whole source mod folder that has at least 50 mods in it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom