~Pellaeon's creations~

EObH0ru.png

My temporary base in 1.3. I have already started to build a new, and it will be much more beautiful)
In this world i play with friends.

I like it, I've been getting into using hills for builds too lately, though I've been hollowing them out into one big cavern to build in. I like that your temp base is fairly simple, but the walls are varied and used consistently in similar places (example: the different wood wall used for the staircases). Looking forward to your next non-temporary base :)

Wow. These are so awesome! I love "Renn", she's a real beauty! The blacksmith and the defense tower are very nice, the tower reminds me of cannon towers in Warcraft 3.
Looking forward to seeing more of your creations!

Wow. These are so awesome! I love "Renn", she's a real beauty! The blacksmith and the defense tower are very nice, the tower reminds me of cannon towers in Warcraft 3.
Looking forward to seeing more of your creations!
Yes, some buildings is really a bit inspired by warcraft)
Tnx)

Oh ok :( I think you could try make a temple of Water or something? Or maybe a steam punk city?
I think about it, thanks for the suggestions)
Now I modify tree house of Dryad and Witch doctor - decided to remake the branches and leaves in a slightly different style) And they are almost ready)

Back
Top Bottom