• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Petition to add a new reaction

Should it be added?

• Yes

Votes: 34 97.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters

ChimeraWarden

Retinazer
I think that adding o_O as a new reaction would be good, considering that a lot of strange stuff is on the forums (like this
1614114226473.jpeg
, making this reaction very fitting. It wouldn’t boost reaction score, like ;(and :mad:. The base 4 are kind of limiting. @Unit One and @Kazzymodus , how many “Yes” responses to the poll would I need for this to happen?

Last edited:

Derpling Ω

Plantera
The reason we have these six is because the reaction system was pretty much ripped directly from Facebook by Xenforo and uses the exact same emotions as that one.

Etotheipi

Retinazer
I remember on a different forum there was an entire movement to get a confused reaction added. I'm guessing that's what this is.

darthmorf

Staff member
If any emotes are added, it won't be because you got a certain amount of likes. Spamming it especially will not help the cause.

Mug the Mimic

The Destroyer
Man, society would be places if the TCF had the o_O reaction. Wow, I'm impressed I'm even still alive without the TCF having the o_O reaction. I sure do hope no one thinks I'm pushing for the TCF to have the o_O reaction because boy would the TCF having the o_O reaction be useful.

ChimeraWarden

Retinazer
Man, society would be places if the TCF had the o_O reaction. Wow, I'm impressed I'm even still alive without the TCF having the o_O reaction. I sure do hope no one thinks I'm pushing for the TCF to have the o_O reaction because boy would the TCF having the o_O reaction be useful.
Yes, I am totally not pushing for o_O to be added
I just came here to exist

Top Bottom