Pixel Art PineLord's Pixel Art

@Sheldon Cooper
Sheldon Cooper.png

How's this?

Hey I was wondering if you can make blue Wood icons, tiles and gear based on Cedar (for the same Biome as my previous requests)

Final ones for today. Can you make an EMP, missile launcher, and the beacon's "inactive" debuff? The EMP is just a missile with a bluish outline and has blue metal spots on it, the inactive debuff is a beacon with electricity on it, and the missile launcher is anything you want it to look like.

Final ones for today. Can you make an EMP, missile launcher, and the beacon's "inactive" debuff? The EMP is just a missile with a bluish outline and has blue metal spots on it, the inactive debuff is a beacon with electricity on it, and the missile launcher is anything you want it to look like.
I'll get it done later, don't feel like making pixel art right now.

Wow, you have greate sprites.
But when i request something it must be from the categoryes like this?
Fără titlu.png

(image from the OP)
[DOUBLEPOST=1439120407,1439120377][/DOUBLEPOST]
Fără titlu.png

(image from the OP)
The image is from the OP.

View attachment 70064
(image from the OP)
[DOUBLEPOST=1439120407,1439120377][/DOUBLEPOST]
The image is from the OP.
Not unless you want to. You can request anything that doesn't violate the rules, I just put that there because a lot of my sprites are terraria related now.

Oooo,so have i the permission to request something??
It doesn't say requests are on hold right now does it? Of course you do. Keep in mind though that right now I don't really feel like spriting, so if you say your request it may be a while until I finish it. I think I might put requests on hold after you tell me what you want, because you sound like you want to request something.

O yea can you create something for my avatar because my fitness slenderman is borred to make fitness.
Something weird like a Slenderman and the Grim together, back to back.
images.jpg

And this image is only to show what i mean with back to back,only this.
If is to shaped tell me.

O yea can you create something for my avatar because my fitness slenderman is borred to make fitness.
Something weird like a Slenderman and the Grim together, back to back.
View attachment 70078
And this image is only to show what i mean with back to back,only this.
If is to shaped tell me.
I'll try, but not right now. Requests are now on hold everybody, remember that.

Mr Pinelord, I really like your style
:happy:
I first saw your sprites on player suggestions, (they are AWESOME) and I just can't stop myself from asking : could you make an avatar for me?
(Cause I don't have one yet)
I'd like it to look like this Djinni I included - only in terrarian style.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-08-05-16-39-36.png
    Screenshot_2015-08-05-16-39-36.png
    280.5 KB · Views: 167
Mr Pinelord, I really like your style
:happy:
I first saw your sprites on player suggestions, (they are AWESOME) and I just can't stop myself from asking : could you make an avatar for me?
(Cause I don't have one yet)
I'd like it to look like this Djinni I included - only in terrarian style.
Requests are on hold now. I'll try to get it done some other time.
WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO
I am the reason for the on hold
woooooooooohooooooooooo
[DOUBLEPOST=1439123841,1439123799][/DOUBLEPOST]
Do you know what I mean with Grim, yea??
Actually you're not. I was gonna put requests on hold regardless of whether or not you requested, I just wanted to hear what you wanted before I did.

Hey brother how you goes ? Are you open? If still, can you make a a6lternitive upgrades for minishark, the first one is sharkminator its looks a badass metal shark gatling gun just like terminator usually uses, a bone minishark, a Magma minishark, a Frost minishark and a Hell minishark, make those ones little bigger than Megasark ok? Thanks in advance

Hey brother how you goes ? Are you open? If still, can you make a a6lternitive upgrades for minishark, the first one is sharkminator its looks a badass metal shark gatling gun just like terminator usually uses, a bone minishark, a Magma minishark, a Frost minishark and a Hell minishark, make those ones little bigger than Megasark ok? Thanks in advance
Sorry friend, requests are on hold for a while.

Back
Top Bottom