tModLoader Pinky's content pack

This mod is AWESOME. I think that the spawn rate for Manifestation of Pinky is to high though, especially since, in early game it can catch you off guard and is almost, if not as powerful as king slime but with a tiny hitbox

They only have a chance to spawn at the beggining of a new day after beating King Slime so I don't think that's to high of a spawn rate.

preview.png

2 things Linx:

A: Some people say you stole the dimensions code from DradonHunter, is this true? I atleast think you got perms and stuff

B: Fix your Tundran Tunnellers, they are *super broken* right now with how the segments don't die and attach to other npcs when the head dies

2 things Linx:

A: Some people say you stole the dimensions code from DradonHunter, is this true? I atleast think you got perms and stuff

B: Fix your Tundran Tunnellers, they are *super broken* right now with how the segments don't die and attach to other npcs when the head dies
Nah Dradon knows it, and besides I changed most if not all of the code that was taken from dimlibs old implementation(and by old, I mean like one of his first attempts at dimlibs that he said was super broken) :)

Ok, will fix ASAP.

For some reason, Dungeon Constructor seems to disappear pretty much as soon as we summon him. We've tried to summon him in the dungeon, below caverns, hell, he just pops in and out before we can do anything- ATOGAM seems to be on, there are two options, one, "ATOGAM Mode," which I ticked off, the other, "ATOGAM", which I can't do anything to, and it's off. I'm unsure as to why this is happening, but on that note, the mod is amazing. Props and thanks.

For some reason, Dungeon Constructor seems to disappear pretty much as soon as we summon him. We've tried to summon him in the dungeon, below caverns, hell, he just pops in and out before we can do anything- ATOGAM seems to be on, there are two options, one, "ATOGAM Mode," which I ticked off, the other, "ATOGAM", which I can't do anything to, and it's off. I'm unsure as to why this is happening, but on that note, the mod is amazing. Props and thanks.

I'll have to test it later but it sounds like a multiplayer thing, try summoning him on singleplayer and see if he spawns in correctly.

I've been trying to look for the traveler and I went to both sides of the normal island but couldn't find a boat or anything and I have the mysterious coordinates, would the calamity mod have to do with any of this or no? cause I do have that mod and it's adding 2 different sea's

I've been trying to look for the traveler and I went to both sides of the normal island but couldn't find a boat or anything and I have the mysterious coordinates, would the calamity mod have to do with any of this or no? cause I do have that mod and it's adding 2 different sea's

The traveller isn't at one of the oceans he'll just move in normally as long as there's an empty house.
Though make sure ATOGAM is on in the in-game config as that enables travelling and the traveler moving in among a few other things.

When I travel with the traveler to the cathedral of the moon it’s fine but when I travel back it glitches and corrupts the world, does anyone know why?
is there an error message or anything? What do u see when the world gets corrupted or is it just refusing to load(Load failed)?

It just refuses to load the world.
Can u go to ur ModLoader/Pinkymod and see if there are ur world files under the name of <World Name> Overworld.wld and twld? U could try a manual restore from there

I play with this mod on tmodloader v0.11.7.2, and my structures will not spawn. What is the reason for this.
wdym structures will not spawn, r u playing on a new or old world? If ur playing on an old world created before u installed the mod just use the Mineral Mirror to generate most of the new modded generated structures, other structures for HotC or DC arenas are spawned on using the summoning item

Hey Linx, could you maybe add some things for the ocean biome like new critters like fish and moon jellyfish and some new enemies? I also would like a Tropical Islands with tropical enemies (and maybe some mythical ocean monsters), I also like the idea of different depths with new enemies, like a shallows, which is from 0-10 tiles below sea level, 10-30 for an open ocean with a sea floor and maybe 30-70 tiles deep for trenches which have green jellyfish, angler fish, and more. I assume shallows would have corals, anemones (which would be harvestable blocks), eels, and a lot more. Open ocean I think should have more shark variants, barracudas, lion’s mane jellyfish, man o wars, and more! Aquariums for the new creatures would be cool too.

There's already enough mods with new biomes under the ocean so I doubt something like that would be added to this mod aswell aside from the undersea traveling location which will be added in the update after Winds of Magic.

Back
Top Bottom