IC Planeswalk

Animus Viral

Torch God
(IC first because yes.)
(All you have to do to join is create a character and then jump into the RP. Just make sure they aren't overpowered.)
(Also, follow the rules listed in the OOC, which is here: OOC - Planeswalk)

Last edited:
A forest. An expanse of plantlife as far as one can see.

A jolt of pain surged through him, and he woke up. Getting up, he saw that he was on rocky hillside with a tree on the top. He was confused.

(This is mainly for my own character, since about no other character is here currently. You may ignore the spoiler, or you can read it for your own purposes. I have to warn you, it's a bit long. So, for time purposes, ignore it until you are willing to read a text wall.)

Where am I? he thought, his mind being a haze of memories and questions. Who am I?
He looked around, and he noticed a puddle, slowly forming at the bottom of the hill. He attempted to walk towards it, but collapsed as if he never walked before. He decided to crawl the rest of the way there.
Seeing his reflection, he noticed that he was wearing a red/black cloak with a pack for storing object under, with a few pieces of light armor, colored just like the cloak, but with a blue gem embedded within it, pulsing with the words and voices he was hearing in his mind, at least he thought they were, and his face was covered with perpetual shadow and a metal mask. His hands were covered with two bronze looking mechanical gauntlets, with some form of emitter attached. But for what?
He shook his head in frustration. Why couldn't he remember more? How had he come to this place, and why?
...He thought hard. Words drifted into his head. And from it, he was able to make up a sort of identity. But without anyone to share it to, he kept this to himself.
He looked at his hands, or more accurately, his gauntlets. Was this machine his hands now? Or was it just covering them? He concentrated to try to feel something in them, some feeling of touch perhaps. To his surprise, it sparked with energy. And this gave him a faint memory of using them from... somewhere else.
"Yes," he said with satisfaction, the first word he said in this world. "Now we are getting somewhere."
But was he? An inner voice questioned him. To which his satisfaction faded, only to be replaced with overwhelming despair. Why are you here? the voice in his head questioned. The voice was a combination of a soothing, yet disturbed tone. What are you supposed to do now? Why can't you remember?
"Why...Can't...I...REMEMBER?!" he said with anger. The last words that the voice just said stuck to him, and he echoed the same sentiment. Why couldn't he remember? He angrily rammed his hands into the ground in a fit of rage, only to hear a metal clank.
A metal clank? Sure, his gauntlets were made of metal, but if you hit the ground with it, it shouldn't make a clank that sounded like that.
He was intrigued, but the more questions he got, the more his mind began to hurt. So in an attempt to temporarily satiate this mental pain, he dug at the ground, revealing a metal box. How odd a box was here. Opening it, he found a few items...

A journal, partly written, the rest was a blank slate. It had a pen that attached to it. He was too occupied with his thoughts to read it.
A dagger, twisted in odd ways, made of a dark black indestructible metal, and had golden streaks on it, probably for decoration. It seemed to have the word 'Eclipse' on its hilt. Did it belong to someone else, or is it some keyword in which he didn't know the lock to?
A small supply of health potions, five to be exact.
A small supply of mana potions, three to be exact.
A small gun, appearing to be uniquely crafted. There is some small text on it, though a bit too distracted with headaches to read it.
A green key of some sort. It appears to be full of hope.
A blue flower, full of energy, though after time, it appears to be fading.
A mechanical eye, always watching, not like it has a choice.
(The metal box was to be a gift from Aerean and Darkness, reason why I constantly talked about them making a present for both the remake's creation and the Calamity Adventure anniversary in CA. Also the idea kinda works like Courier's Stash, I guess.
The journal is from Aerean, written with a few logs involving celebration for the new world.
The dagger comes from Darkness, with her first name on it.
Potions for normal purposes.
The gun is referring to Ultimatum, a unique 10mm pistol. It possesses a black finish and intricate engravings. The left side has an inscription being “Be not afraid of any beast, no matter what the size. When danger threatens, wield me, and I shall see to its demise.” While the right side has “A bullet is worth a thousand threats and I have twelve.” Despite being unique, it's not going to do much damage early on. Plus limited ammo, being enough for around 100 shots, so when run out of ammo, it is just a fancy yet useless gun.
The other items are based off of the other RPs, and in a way, my way of being keepsakes.
Green key is Neo Trans. Referring to the key event. Its main function is passive regeneration for the holder, and helps keeps spirits up by giving hope.
Blue Flower is Calamity Adventure. Refers to an event that occurred quite early on in the RP. Its main function is being a source of mana. It's not unlimited, and has to recharge when it runs out. It is not attached to ones own mana supply, and is a secondary source.
Mechanical eye is Observers, and is not the Terrarian Mechanical Eye that summons the Twins. Its main function is sense amplification. It slightly heightens their senses, as long as they have them in their possession. It refers to the Observers themselves.
So there's contents and context.)

Done with checking the metal box, he took all of the contents, after all, right now he needed as much help as he can get. He then remembered that he had a pack that he was carrying, and failed to check it before. Opening it, he placed the items that he got from the metal box into it, and noticed a few objects within the pack already, though he was not going to check it, with the reasoning he can check later.
More questions started to flood through his head again. And he had no answers. This frustrated him. He felt as if the world was shaking, as if he was trying to shatter it to find his memories. But it was just his hallucination. Realizing this, he calmed down.
Okay, okay, he thought. He took a deep breath. If there was a metal box here, then that meant someone was here. And if someone was here, then maybe someone might come here to retrieve the box. And maybe they might help him.

He paused for a moment, took another deep breath, and yelled "Anyone out there?!" at the top of his lungs. He then waited for a response.

Last edited:
suddenly, a yellow triangle smashes into the ground next to him.
"GOD :red:ING DAMNIT, THIS :red: HURTS!" a muffled voice cries out from the impact site

"[Sarcastic, to himself] And everyone complains to me about the weather. [Neutral] Are you okay there? [Realizing he's talking to something that just smashed into the ground.] As in are any of your body parts shattered too much where you can't move?"

*Grabs the triangle and pulls him out of the ground.*
"Right, now what the hell is going on or am I still hallucinating?"

"Everything vague, huh? Well I just woke here, if that isn't more vague for you. Now what are we going to do? We are both stuck here for the time being. I found a metal box in the ground. I thought if someone would come here, they would be looking for that box, and be able to lead me back to some place where I could have shelter. Instead, you came, and you seem to be about as clueless of this place as I am. Since, you seem to have no idea what just happened other than crashing out of nowhere, I guess."

At the same time, both a strange man with the uniform resembling one of the military generals, and a human who was just... a dirty uncared human, appeared at the same time. The former, with the war past him, without an eye, looked around, squinting his other eye at the surroundings with the disbelief. - ?: "Wait, that's not West Germany I remember taking... where are my troops?" - His speech could hint at the fact he was from the Cold War era. The other one, meanwhile, let a sigh of relief. - ??: "Ah, kinda nice to see the pursuit gone... ugh, how big beatings I received? Everything began to so damn hurt!" - He grabbed his left arm, which took the most damage. Both of them were unwillingly close to the group of a triangle and another human, though.

"Hmm...?"
Hearing the voices, he looked over to the two that had appeared seemingly out of nowhere. He was thinking they must have come for the box, but their different looks didn't seem... normal, to retrieve a simple metal box. He then concluded, that they probably didn't come for the metal box, since they also don't seem to have supplies for much travel.
"...So... What brings you here?"
He tried to be much more polite, though a tone of frustration still came out, especially with his mind still hurting.

Within the voice of war general also didn't hide the fact, he was frustrated at the non-ended fight he had a duty to fight, yet torn away from it without any consent, as seen by nervous grip on the military-grade pistol, also from Cold Era. "Where are the troops then? I don't know what kind of forested wasteland I ended in!" - Thankfully the common human who was still dusting off the clothes, was also much more careful in speech. - "I was running through the town to escape rich people. And then I saw some forest... and this happened."

"Well, I didn't come here to have an excursion. And my triangle acquaintance didn't seem to come here because of their own will. It seems all of us, save [referring to the common human]you, were brought here against our will, in someway or another."
The hooded human frowned.
"We were all brought here, by someone, or something... but nothing can be done about whatever brought us here right now, so it’s better just to ignore it. Right now, I see that we really don't have much to survive on, and..."
He trailed off. He was unsure what to say next. Would he say that he would have to build shelter, search for shelter, or stay put and hope help comes? What was he going to do? He had to choose. So...
"Hmm. I think building some sort of shelter would help. It's not going to be good, and probably not going to be permanent, but it will help us in some way. It will give us a place to stay and can attract attention of other travellers. Since I saw a metal box here, and what has happened recently, it could mean others, like you, I guess, could come here and help out. And even if they aren't too, well, friendly, it gives us some advantage to fight on, right?"
At this point, he was improvising. He wasn't even sure if it was the right decision. After all, it could attract more predators, and could result in disaster, since what happens if the construction goes wrong, and collapses on everyone inside. And not to mention that they would be exposed while building it. But without much memories helping, he couldn't think straight, so he went along with his idea of trying to build a shelter. He also did not think of food, or sustenance.

The war general was sceptical about the idea, after all how much materials did they have. - "Well, sorry to shoot down your idea like that, but how would you get labour for this task? Anything in fact? Tools, materials to build one, and it's not only that. Logistics to keep the house safe and provisioned, we might as well look for any ruined houses we could use for shelter. And patch up if they're too ruined bar one." - Even then, the general was sceptical at the ideas, there weren't almost any houses in forested area, and even if there were, they would be either archaeological sites or too ruined to live in. - "So as far as my memory goes, we don't need to build one as long as we can find one." - He noticed the human walking away (the one that barely escaped the rich people, not the hooded one), not wanting to listen to this conversation, and instead taking matters a bit in his own hands.

"Caverns could work in that regard, at least temporarily while we find other suitable shelter. As long as a cave in does not occur..."
Given the sudden silence, he looked, noticing the 'common' human who is taking matters into his own hands.
"Got an idea?" the hooded man called out.
"Well, we're not going to last very long without something to protect us when a pack of creatures comes around," he muttered to himself, in the case the other human did not hear him when he called out to him.

The general had scratched the head, idea seeming rather good. - "Scratch that madman, at least we have a working solution." - He looked directly at the hooded man. - "And NATO. I'm in war with them... wait, but if I'm there and not in the battlefront, they wouldn't find me there, right?" - The one with uniform somehow spoke back, ignoring the fact it was directed towards the man who just left.

A bit confused with the directed question, which caused some pain, but he ignored it, and simply went with it.
"Unless you want to be found using some sort of smoke signal or a beacon of some sort, whoever you are talking about probably wouldn't find you."

As they approached the human, something came out of the nearby bush, but there wasn't enough time to tell what it was before it knocked the man off the cliff, and fell down right after him.

The general spoke with some confusion. - "WHAT!? That is, but a blunder in enemy territory!" - He wasn't sure, but he had to yell by the sheer surprise of idea given. No one did that. Finally, he revealed his gun, which was a small pocket pistol.
---
The common human looked around in confusion when he was pushed off the cliffs. What the? What is going on? Why am I falling!? A terrified scream left his throat. Then he hit the ground pretty hard, breaking an arm, a leg and cutting through the skin in several places.

The one that had pushed him off, landed on top of him, avoiding any serious damage, though it wasn't painless.

Maybe it wasn't painless for the one, but the pushed one felt even worse now. - "Urrrrgh, I feel like everything's... broken..." - He tried to put a non-broken hand to the chest, only to feel pain over and over. He rolled sight around. - "This pain..."

Back
Top Bottom