Mobile Plantera bulbs spawning but not working

JoyboyGear5

Terrarian
Ok I've seen tons of posts about how to get the plantera bulbs to spawn I got that just fine. I've beaten all three mechanical bosses. I've even spawned plantera but during one fight plantera disappeared. Since then any bulbs I destroy have not spawned plantera after destroying them. This is on a private server hosted by ale forge. Please give me some advice to fix this. Thank you.

Ok I've seen tons of posts about how to get the plantera bulbs to spawn I got that just fine. I've beaten all three mechanical bosses. I've even spawned plantera but during one fight plantera disappeared. Since then any bulbs I destroy have not spawned plantera after destroying them. This is on a private server hosted by ale forge. Please give me some advice to fix this. Thank you.
I haven’t run into this before, so my suggestion may not resolve the issue. Have you tried completely closing the server, and relaunching it. It sounds like there’s some persistent issue where the game thinks Plantera is still in the world somewhere.

I did try that. It was my first thought which the issue still persisted. I closed the game out fully several times power cycled my phone while the server was off. It just wasn't working. It finally managed to work tho and it was weird because I found a bulb smashed it and nothing happened I continued to farm and waited until another spawned that one didn't work. Then by the third or fourth bulb without reset or server shut down the bulb finally summoned plantera. It made me wonder if there was a timer or something. Idk. However plantera only dropped four items which I've heard plantera has the highest drop amount. Either way it finally worked and then I went to sleep. Now I'm going to try to fight plantera again in hopes everything is resolved or to see if the issue persists.

Back
Top Bottom