Mobile Plantera does not appear

Heroico

Terrarian
Translated with Google translator:

After dying several times with a character, Plantera no longer appears for him.

I went through the whole jungle looking for her; I also destroyed all the queen bee's cocoons; And yet I created another world.

However, nothing helped.

Original message in Portuguese:

Plantera não aparece!

Após morrer várias vezes com um personagem a Plantera não aparece mais pra ele.

Eu furei toda a selva procurando ela; Também destruí todos os casulos da abelha rainha; E ainda criei outro mundo.

Todavia nada adiantou.

Translated with Google translator:

After dying several times with a character, Plantera no longer appears for him.

I went through the whole jungle looking for her; I also destroyed all the queen bee's cocoons; And yet I created another world.

However, nothing helped.

Original message in Portuguese:

Plantera não aparece!

Após morrer várias vezes com um personagem a Plantera não aparece mais pra ele.

Eu furei toda a selva procurando ela; Também destruí todos os casulos da abelha rainha; E ainda criei outro mundo.

Todavia nada adiantou.
Can you upload the world that is giving you the problem.
  • Here’s where you can find your world files:
    • Open your Files App and you should see these folders.
    • On Android devices - Android > data > com.and.games505.TerrariaPaid > Worlds
    • On iOS devices - On My <Device> > Terraria > Worlds
  • Then, here on the forums you can use the “Attach files” button to attach a copy of the world file to your post.

Pode carregar o mundo que lhe está a dar o problema.
  • É aqui que pode encontrar os seus ficheiros do mundo:
    • Abra a sua aplicação de ficheiros e deverá ver estas pastas.
    • Em dispositivos Android - Android > data > com.and.games505.TerrariaPaid > Worlds
    • Sobre dispositivos iOS - Sobre o Meu <Dispositivo> > Terraria > Mundos
  • Depois, aqui nos fóruns pode usar o botão "Anexar ficheiros" para anexar uma cópia do ficheiro mundial ao seu post.

Google translated:

Problem solved.

I created a new character and noticed that he can find Plantera. So I did 2 things to see if the old character thought so too and it worked.

1. I stopped using potions (I was using several at the same time, like finding treasures and enemies)
2. Lowered the enemy spawn rate to exactly 1 which is the value it was when the character was created.

Original post in portuguese:

Problema resolvido.

Eu criei um novo personagem e notei que ele consegue achar a Plantera. Então fiz 2 coisas para ver se o personagem antigo também achava ela e funcionou.

1. Parei de usar poções (estava usando várias ao mesmo tempo, como de encontrar tesouros e inimigos)
2. Baixei a taxa de surgimento de inimigos para exatamente 1 que é o valor que tava quando o personagem foi criado.

Back
Top Bottom