Biomes & Nature Platinum Chests: An alternate to Gold Chests

Self-advertising I see.
Regardless, my point still stands. By making a whole extra loot table that can replace one little thing makes a plethora more things you can be screwed out on because World Gen said so. For example, this would also mean you are unable to get:
Band of Regeneration: Celestial Cuffs, Charm of Myths
Shoe Spikes: Tiger Climbing Gear, Master Ninja Gear
Enchanted Boomerang: Flamarang
Lava Charm: Lava Waders
And that's in combination with the things I listed before.
That's not to say a platinum chest existing wouldn't be bad. It would be nice to craft gold chests and platinum chests.
I agree, this wasn't well thought out. However, I'm not changing it to be purely cosmetic. Because the heart of the idea is the alternates, and I'd rather fix those than remove them, even if you'll never support it.

Celestial Cuffs can be obtained because of the MRB changes. There's a Charm of Myths tinker. And I think I can fix the rest. Just give me time.

I agree, this wasn't well thought out. However, I'm not changing it to be purely cosmetic. Because the heart of the idea is the alternates, and I'd rather fix those than remove them, even if you'll never support it.

Celestial Cuffs can be obtained because of the MRB changes. There's a Charm of Myths tinker. And I think I can fix the rest. Just give me time.
I appreciate your willingness to modify your idea quite a bit while remaining firm on the core aspect of it regardless of support.

I honestly think it's very good. The Gold chests does also have a mimic version. Maybe you can also add a Platinum Mimic?
The only sprite i don't like is the mercury boots one, but that doens't matter. Your idea is great! Support ^^

I honestly think it's very good. The Gold chests does also have a mimic version. Maybe you can also add a Platinum Mimic?
The only sprite i don't like is the mercury boots one, but that doens't matter. Your idea is great! Support ^^
Well, the mimics would have the same drops, like Shadow Mimics do.

Back
Top Bottom