PC PLEASE I NEED HELP WITH MY CHARACTER AND WOLRD

Xag

Terrarian
PLEASE HELP WHEN I PLAY SINGLE PLAYER IT DONT SHOW MY CHARACTER AND WOLRD PLEASE I NEED;(;(;(:(:(:(:(

this isn't really a bug report... please clarify, is the map and character in the correct map etc.? Leave some more information then just all caps and what is wrong, without explaining if you did anything, or if it just happened randomly.

Shut down Terraria if it's running. Then delete your config.json and favorites.json. Restart Terraria (you will have to set screen resolution etc again) and check if they are there.

Reactions: Xag
Moving to PC Technical Support.

@Xag2004, you haven't given any detailed information, so it's hard to help. No one can figure out what might be wrong and provide a solution if we don't know the situation, and you haven't explained the situation. You need to provide a lot more details of what exactly happened in order to better pinpoint it.

Here are just a few things mentioned in the SECTION GUIDELINES - PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING HERE
  • PLEASE be as specific as possible with your issue. Any details, such as error messages, crash logs, on-screen behaviors are important to diagnosing your problem. Where appropriate, a screenshot can be very useful to illustrate your issue. Anything you have done to try to resolve the issue yourself is also very useful.
  • PLEASE be as specific as possible about your computer: Desktop/Laptop, OS version, CPU, GPU, RAM. (Brand of computer is rarely useful.)

upload_2016-12-18_16-8-55.png
upload_2016-12-18_16-11-17.png
upload_2016-12-18_16-8-55.png
[doublepost=1482070354,1482070211][/doublepost]and here are the specs
upload_2016-12-18_16-14-7.png

Okay, your player files are a bit of a mess. Somehow you or someone else (little kids? cats?) managed to create shortcuts to several player files. Those are useless as far as Terraria is concerned and should be deleted.
Next, your X-ag.plr file is missing (is that the one you want?). Check if it's in the trashcan. If not, you do have a backup called X-ag.plr.bak. Remove the .bak in the name to use it.

Back
Top Bottom