Other Please remove the Mushi Ladybug's sounds.

ItsTheKais

Steampunker
The Mushi Ladybug's sound clips, added in 1.3.0.1, are both extremely shrill and far louder than most of Terraria's audio, and they've been giving me headaches every time I go hunting Truffle Worms. I took my headphones off and put them on the desk, a solid meter from my ears, and I can still hear them with crystal clarity. I was seriously considering posting this to the bug reports section, that's how unnecessarily loud these screams are. Please please please get rid of these nasty sounds, or at least crank them down.

The Mushi Ladybug's sound clips, added in 1.3.0.1, are both extremely shrill and far louder than most of Terraria's audio, and they've been giving me headaches every time I go hunting Truffle Worms. I took my headphones off and put them on the desk, a solid meter from my ears, and I can still hear them with crystal clarity. I was seriously considering posting this to the bug reports section, that's how unnecessarily loud these screams are. Please please please get rid of these nasty sounds, or at least crank them down.
Can't you just remove the ingame sounds while you're hunting for truffles?

This has been a problem for me for a long time... some sounds are wonderful assets to the game, but others are a headache. And yet, with only three options to control sound, you can't lower a certain thing without inevitably disabling other things you might want.

Back
Top Bottom