OOC Pokémon: Everlasting Journey (Dead)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razor_Typhoon

Living Tree
The Lowene Region is a region with varying climates, home to many species of Pokémon.

The gym challenge in Lowene consists of 8 gyms. (Normal, Bug, Ground, Water, Flying, Dark, Poison and Fairy), there are also many treasures to uncover
if you aren't keen on Pokémon battles.

Only those who are 10 years old and older can take the gym challenge/treasure search (although all ages can own and train Pokémon, parent supervision is advised on younger kids.), people who wish to start their journey can send an application to the Pokémon Professor in Ascot Town.

A few days later, it is time for your Pokémon journey to unfold now!

1. Be realistic with what Pokémon you find on routes, you shouldn't expect to find Gigalith in a early cave or find Noibat in a open-field during the day, but Starly or Wurmple in route 1 is reasonable.

2. 5 characters (as in Trainers.) per user (limit may increase as RP progresses).

3. Like the games/anime/manga themselves, you can only have 6 Pokémon in your party at once, other Pokémon must go in the PC or in the care of somebody else.

4. For starter Pokémon, unevolved Pokémon only, other than that, you can have whatever Pokémon you want as a starter.

Pikachu
Clefairy
Jigglypuff
Marill

5. For the sake of keeping things balanced, no legendary or mythical Pokémon on your team.

6. If you want to have a fakemon or fanmade regional form, ask me about it.

7. No talking Pokémon.

8. Be fair when it comes to Pokémon battles, your Pokémon shouldn't be dodging every attack, your Pokémon shouldn't be hitting ghosts with normal-type moves (unless foresight or odor-sleuth was used) and your Pokémon shouldn't be OHKOing everything.

9. While it's ok to control random NPC Trainers and the likes. Gym Leaders, the Professor and other important NPCs will be controlled by me.

10. Keep the RP PG-13, obviously.

11. Have fun, and don't forget to ask questions if you have any.

Name:
Starter Pokémon:
Personality:
Appearance:
Strengths (Required):
Flaws (Required):
Extras (Optional):

While I be working on a character because this is neat, I feel the need to nitpick and say that technically Ultra Beasts would be allowed since they aren't legendaries or mythicals.

marill's inclusion to the list of banned starters seems so random. whats the logic behind it?

marill's inclusion to the list of banned starters seems so random. whats the logic behind it?
2 things why Marill is one of the exceptions

1. Lyra/Ethan from HG/SS started with a Marill.

Marill
1679067632260.png

Azurill
1679067679765.png

also, if Pikachu's an exception, then Marill can be one, no comment. (not like people would pick Marill as a starter.)

I do have one question. Do trade evolutions still work the same?
It's going to work like Legends: Arceus. (Give a Pokemon a linking cord to evolve it, or simply give the item that it needs for held trade evolutions)

Thinking about making an application

Are three stage evolutions the only ones that could be starters or could something with only two stages be a starter?

Doesn't matter if it's a two stage evolution, any Pokemon is fine as long as it's unevolved (unless it's one of the exceptions).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom