Other Game Pokémon

What is Your Favorite Pokémon Type?

• Total voters
Well, yes, but this Magnemite got back up after suffering a hit from a super-effective move from a way higher level pseudo-legendary. You can see it sort of blink and glitch out a bit as if shaking off the hit.

So I'm pretty sure this Magnemite in particular has Sturdy.

@Enderwither02 helped me with that.
I'm so happy.
Currently Horde-encountering for a Shiny Zubat, or if the game gives it to me, a shiny Axew.
Friday, the game gave me a Shiny Whismur for my efforts.
Yesterday I got a shiny Phantump and a Kecleon.
I don't really know what I ought to look for next. I wanted to try Dexnav hunting but I feel like it takes far too long to encounter something compared to friend safari. Besides, I tried it before with Vulpix a year or two ago, and I didn't get anywhere (although back then was when I'd never got a shiny).
So I guess more trying to learn Pokéradar.
Anyone around here with a shiny Exeggcute?
No. I tried looking for one in Azure Bay but I didn't even find a normal Exeggcute.

Friday, the game gave me a Shiny Whismur for my efforts.
Yesterday I got a shiny Phantump and a Kecleon.
I don't really know what I ought to look for next. I wanted to try Dexnav hunting but I feel like it takes far too long to encounter something compared to friend safari. Besides, I tried it before with Vulpix a year or two ago, and I didn't get anywhere (although back then was when I'd never got a shiny).
So I guess more trying to learn Pokéradar.

No. I tried looking for one in Azure Bay but I didn't even find a normal Exeggcute.
I can help you evolve some of those later today. I'll message you when.

New trailers up.

I haven't watched the Japanese one yet; let me know if there was more spoilers in that version (there usually is).

Back
Top Bottom